frisoeva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi oras ssnl can u play the next Sunday? GMT +2
    Joya
    Joya
    If that doesn’t work I can try today but honestly other days just suck I have a really busy week, I’m really sorry for it lmk. On next Sunday I’m really from 11.30 am or so to 6.30 pm
    roa st when do u want to get this done? im gmt -7 and free after 3pm weekdays and all day weekends, lmk what works for u
    mushamu
    mushamu
    no, ill be at school then, unless you want to play after 12 am. can we do saturday 11pm your time?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    oh right tomorrow is friday. yea saturday is fine. we could also do now?
    mushamu
    mushamu
    i dont have teams right now and ive got to do homework, see you saturday then if thats fine
    So you’re my sub for RoA multigen wanna play ASAP so if you see me on between 6 and 9 pm GMT be free to chall me
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Sure
    zS
    zS
    I am on main as zSpxdes if you wanna play
    BW SSNL, I am GMT+8 and am free to play around noon on my weekends but am amenable to times you are comfortable with, let's work something out.
    phosphor
    phosphor
    my net is extremely laggy because somebody in my house used netflix, idk if i will succeed in logging on in two hours or if i won't randomly completely dc if i make it, i will update
    phosphor
    phosphor
    i'll make it cya on ps main
    phosphor
    phosphor
    am here
    Hey Friso, messaged you again earlier today on PS but I guess you were still busy with OLT. When do you want to decide our tiers for TLT, and when would you be available to play?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I'm available for a bit on Sunday, would u be able to do like, 6:30-7pm EST, somewhere around there? I ban LC
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    I ban ubers. 6:30 might be possible but maybe also had to be a bit earlier
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I could try to do 6pm but we'll have to see, that may be a tad difficult on my end. Btw I ban UU, so our 3 tiers are dou, mono, and nu
    yo, we gotta play this time for dpp ou summer seasonal round 6. i am an hour ahead of you. i am pretty flexible getting this done so lmk what you prefer. maybe not today though.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    I think i can try to make that, so that would be 5 my time. Ill try to make it, kinda depends on someone irl. If i cant make it, could u mayb ask for extension? Ill be gone from friday till sunday unfortunately
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    deadline is next tuesday so i can play monda/tuesday during evening
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Ahh right awesome
    Gsc seasonal. Gmt+3, usually free during the evening till night. When can you play
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    gmt+2 im also around the same time online. What about now? Otherwise tomorrow 9 pm my time?
    hey there. we fight for our lives in oras ou global championship stage 2. my timezone is gmt+3 so i am one hour ahead of you. when would you like to play? i can't play on sunday.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Today or tomorrow?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hmm i can tonight if you want to. i'll be on main/stours so hmu when you want to play some oras overused
    DPP seasonal, I'm CET (10:14 PM as of this post), and would prefer playing during the upcoming weekend
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Same zone, lets do saturday 9 pm?
    ReshiRampage
    ReshiRampage
    Sat 9 PM is good, see u then
    Hey i'm your opponent for oras gc, i'm gmt+2 and usually available past midnight my time
    We face for DOU Ssnls. GM +5:30, usually free in the evenings. What about you? :3
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Alright, and I'm not available at 1-2 anyways, have to head out of town.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    My discord is friso#8265 mayb shoot me a dm if u get on today?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Hmm, can't find anyone under that name
    Hey bro, we scheduled for ru open tomorrow at around 4pm gmt-3. Just wanted to make sure you're still up for it.
    uu open, im gmt+2, can you play on friday?
    Poek
    Poek
    can we play earlier? i can't play at 8pm. im available from 5-7 pm
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    shit saw it too late. Would you be available later today? Otherwise wanna do Thursday 10 pm?
    Poek
    Poek
    i can rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…