Haki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey hey
    When do you want to play for Monotype SSNL? I'm GMT+2 and generally prefer to play in the evening
    Haki
    Haki
    Hey!! I can play tomorrow 7:30 pm your time. Or if you’re free in 3 hours I should be able to play during that time
    Sificon
    Sificon
    in 3 hours is fine ^^
    When do for ghosting tour, my time zone is edt gmt -4
    Haki
    Haki
    what's up bro i can play usually nights your time and all day weekends, i'm also on at random times in 1v1 room as haki of kings so just hmu if you see me
    Jamez
    Jamez
    I scheduled with joker for 10:30 pm my time Wednesday
    hey man, we're matched up again for ou seasonal. when do you wanna play?
    Hey we're playing for DUU tour. I'm in US central/GMT -5, kinda busy until Sunday evening so if you could play either then or Monday that would work best for me
    Haki
    Haki
    Sunday evening is perfect!
    when do you wanna play 1v1wc i’m gmt+1
    Haki
    Haki
    I can also play next week if you want, although I'm not sure when exactly I can play next week once I get my work schedule figured out
    autumn
    autumn
    can’t play now lmk nearer the time next week
    Haki
    Haki
    for sure man
    Hi, when would you like to play for lc open? I'm EST
    Haki
    Haki
    Hey we can play now! Sorry just got back from work
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Sorry, went to sleep. I'll try hitting you up tn
    Kingler
    Kingler
    hey let me know tn if you're available at all, I should be on for the next couple of hours
    I'm vs you for SSNL I'm PST. tbh I kinda want you to give me win but if you wanna play let me know.
    Haki
    Haki
    I can play now if you’re free
    Haki
    Haki
    and I'm usually free most nights my time CT
    Hello, we paired Dpp UU, when can you play?
    Haki
    Haki
    hey! I'm GMT -5 and im free most nights. i'm also on PS as haki of kings at random times if you want to just hmu and play
    StarChef
    StarChef
    Perfect, i will try play against you today at night
    Haki
    Haki
    I’ll be free in an hour!
    hey bw uu im gmt+5:30, i can do most of the day after sunday but i'd prefer if you'd give me a time
    Haki
    Haki
    I can do mornings 10 am to 1 pm your time most days
    queso
    queso
    ok let's try for 11am today or tomorrow
    When do you want to play for the shadow realm of ubers tour, I am gmt-4 and I am open from 11am- 10pm both days of the weekend, if you want to play today between now and 9pm that would be fine too
    When do u wanna play for ADV NU cup? I'm GMT +2 and p flexible
    Haki
    Haki
    Hey! I’m GMT -5 and I can play most nights this week my time but I’ll be on at random times as hakivgc if you want to just message me on showdown
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    can u tell me when you're free aside from your nights? I never see you on and your nights are obviously too late for me
    Haki
    Haki
    I’m sorry bro you can take the win
    hey man you are my r2 for pu open, i am gmt-5. i can play any day friday onwards! wby?
    tom holland
    tom holland
    hey sorry to spam but i'm actually really tired now so let's just stick with our original plan! sorry for all the notifications.
    Haki
    Haki
    it's all good! we can try another time. I can do saturday night at 10 because I got called in to work all day saturday
    tom holland
    tom holland
    That should work out!
    hi you were subbed in to play me for ru open gmt +1 can do most evenings my time just lmk what works for you
    autumn
    autumn
    when else can you play?
    Nat
    Nat
    this didnt happen, so hoping you come around Haki to reschedule
    Haki
    Haki
    I apologize, some irl stuff came up and I was absent this weekend. Take the win
    1v1 Banhappy Tour, Im GMT +2, when can You fight?
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    well, Im still intrested in playing if you can find time between my 9Pm and my midnight, so your 2PM to 5PM tuesday onwards Im open for playing, idk how else this will work if you dont find time in that window
    Haki
    Haki
    4:30 pm my time should work tomorrow thank you for being so flexible
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    ok see you then, Ill give heads up if I end up needing to go to sleep earlier
    when do you wanna play for drop an uber tour? gmt+2 here
    Haki
    Haki
    hey! I'm GMT -5 and I'm usually free after 8 pm my time or 18:00. I can play Thursday night or any time I'm just chilling in the doubles room
    Hey, we got matched in PU open. I'm GMT+2. When can you play?
    agenS
    I'm here now if you could play, sorry for the late reply
    agenS
    I guess we'll play tomorrow or some other day, mb
    Haki
    Haki
    sorry i got off for a bit, but i'm back now if you still want to play! If not we can play tomorrow
    Hey we're paired up for seasonals. I'm GMT +10. Do you want to play Sunday 3pm my time? (I think this is the time when you messaged me on showdown)
    Haki
    Haki
    yeah that's fine!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…