kjdaas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bud roa when -7
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    gm+2, so I think best would be some time in the weekend. Any preference?
    dom
    prob my morning
    RBY, I’m gmt +9, when works for you?
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    looks like a rough one to schedule lol... any suggested times for this week?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I am at a conference from 9am to 7pm, so idt we can find a time. Let's just ask the host to coinflip, which is the most fair imo
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Sure I'm cool with that
    Hallo, lc open. Im gmt-3 and can play after 9pm my time during weekdays and on sunday, lmk
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Hallo, can you do earlier cos that is already 2am my time (gmt+2). Otherwise we would do it on Friday.
    lighthouses
    lighthouses
    Thats when i get back from work :(
    I can potentially play during my mornings though if you let me know in advance, like 9am or so
    Hello, I am not here during the whole week end and it will be pretty hard for me to play. (so as I said you can take the win)
    hey when do you wanna play for RoA championship im CDT -5 and am good every day other than mondays
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Im gmt+2 so that would make evenings the best time for us. I can do any night until 11:59pm +2 so just pick a day and time and Ill be there.
    hey man, not seeing my name in adv cup round 2. won vs opp round 1
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    you are completely right, i made a mistake. I have changed it!
    Dnite
    Thanks man, ‘preciate it.
    hi when could you play for rby cup? gmt +2
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    now oo, but otherwise I can play any evening gmt+2 and also any time in the weekend!
    hey mate, i'm signed in for the adv cup but my oppenent seems to be afk both on forums and the showdown tournament server. it's already past our planned match time and still no answers. what am i supposed to do? :D
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    How it looks currently, you should get the act win. However, if you till have time to play him and he comes back today, try to schedule again. But if that doesn't happen or he proposes unreasonable times, I'll give you the win.
    bar006
    bar006
    i'd like to to claim my victory please. waited for almost 5 hours, still no answer.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    just post it in the thread and ill grant it after the deadline!
    Hello this is my first time participating in a tournament..
    I've signed up for the ADV cup and I'm just curious if there has to be some sort of team submission. Or is simply posting "in" sufficient to sign up.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    just posting in is enough ^^
    Ksw
    Ksw
    great! Thank you!
    yo matched for bw cup when do u wanna play
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I prefer to play this weekend if possible. can do any time gmt+2!
    GotCookies
    GotCookies
    I can play 2pm Saturday gmt-4
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    works for me, see you then
    Heey, we have to play finals for that PL, I'm still GMT+1, when can you play?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I prefer to play in the weekend if that is possible for u. I'm also gmt+1 and can play any time during the weekend, so just pick a time.
    H.M.N.I.P
    H.M.N.I.P
    Tomorrow around 23?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sure
    Hey, we're paired for lc seasonal r3, I'm GMT-5, can guaranteed play any day between 7:30pm-10pm my time and most of Saturday and Sunday my afternoons. If those times don't work then I can definitely work to try and fit in different times, but I'd need to know ahead of time.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    yeah is good, see you then!
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm also alright to play now if you'd like to do this earlier than scheduled, just let me know here.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I can play now if you want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…