Jho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why magnet rise magnezone not listed as a libra answer

i didnt know where else to ask this lol
    Jho
    Jho
    It didn't get any usage in the playtest and only a few people used it in TT. People decided that even if it was a good counter it didn't have enough usage to warrant mentioning in its nerf post :blobsad:
    Rabia
    Rabia
    i cry, feel like i saw that set in the like one cappl game i watched :blobsad:
    Jho
    Jho
    It was p common in CAPPL but that could just be because the team who made it had the most games played in the whole tour. Its a good counter fr just not widely used enough
    hi when do you wanna play for mix and mega? gmt-4 here
    Jho
    Jho
    I’m +1 should be good anyday this week past 10pm if that works for you
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hmmm does like sunday work? around like 5 pm maybe. saturday during my morning is an option too if ur down for that, i might be free after 10 ur time but im not totally sure. ill let u know more later in the week but like until thursday im kinda booked
    Jho
    Jho
    Sunday should work fine pretty much anytime, I should be free all day
    Grats, mono mod = ugly badge set tho.
    Jho
    Jho
    Thanks friend, anything looks better than your UGLY spinner tho
    Jordy
    Jordy
    who do u think u r, calling my scroller ugly?
    modfler o-o
    Jho
    Jho
    Now that I am moderator you could say... the party’s over
    hi we're playing for lets go seasonal. im gmt +10 and i can play just about whenever on saturday or next week
    Jho
    Jho
    Im GMT+1, prefer to play in my evenings if possible. Late saturday night would work (early AM my time) if that works for u? If not next week is cool
    hi we play for captt 4, i'm gmt -7 (PDT) and can play sat or sun. when do you want to play?
    Jho
    Jho
    Im GMT+1 and can play both those days but would prefer my evenings (between 8pm-2am) if that works for you, anytime in between that would be fine
    When do you wanna go for the cap UU tour? I'm EST and available most days, working 5-10 today, sat,sun, and wednesday, I can work around your schedule
    ShunosaurusLii
    ShunosaurusLii
    My best time would be Monday, 10:30 PM your time, 5:30 PM my time
    ShunosaurusLii
    ShunosaurusLii
    Shit something came up and Tuesday same time would be a whole lot better for me, does that work for you?
    Sorry that this is so last minute
    Jho
    Jho
    That should work for me ya! That’s fine
    Hello big man Jho. CAP UU tour GMT-5 I can play Wed and Friday evening and I’m free all weekend.
    Jho
    Jho
    Hey sorry I just saw this, yee I can play tonight if your still free I’m GMT+1 should be around until like 1AM my time if that works for you? If not I should be good Friday aswell
    Taptricity
    Taptricity
    Rn Friday is looking like a better time if that’s fine with you.
    Jho
    Jho
    yeah thats cool, see u then
    Hey! We get to play gen6 CAP. Looking forward to some good games.

I should have lots of time this week bar tomorrow, so let me know when works for you. I'm EST.
    Jho
    Jho
    I’m GMT available all week bar Tuesday and Wednesday any time you want on the other days should be fine considering our time difference
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I forgot to respond to this. I can be on Showdown pretty much whenever today and tomorrow.
    Hey there! We're matched up for R7 of PU SSNL. I'm at GMT-6 and I'm available in the afternoons into the evenings. What works for you?
    Jho
    Jho
    Hey sorry, i missed this! Feel free to take the win if the round isn't over already, I've been extremely busy this past week
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    All good man. I can sympathize! Thanks =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…