Kev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MLTR2 GMT-5 what day do you wanna get it done with?
    ArkenCiel
    ArkenCiel
    Saturday sounds good, somewhere around noon or a little after good for you?
    Kev
    Kev
    I'll have to make sure later yhis week but sounds good for now
    Kev
    Kev
    What times are you free exactly? Not sure about noon Sunday rn
    We decided upon Sunday the 15th for NU League, posting here so we don't get subbed
    orasr4 gmt+2 what about thurs/fri/sat evenings?
    erz
    erz
    can't wait any longer :!
    Kev
    Kev
    Oh sorry forgot about it, same time tmr?
    erz
    erz
    cant, im a manager in the german premier league and the draft is today
    Hey when can you play for dpp seasonal? Im free most of the time so lmk when you want to play. Pacific time
    Kev
    Kev
    Gmt-4, I can all weekend. If not, any day of the week besides monday
    Hey want do you want to play for the NU Blitz tour? I'm GMT -4 and can play weekdays after 7pm and weekends before 11am and after 7pm. Let me know what works or your schedule if none work
    Hey when do you wanna play adv ssnl? Gmt+2 prefer afternoons mine
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Have to leave now, ill see if i can play when i get back but idts :z
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Oh ok happens ig, we can probably get an extension if i cant play later
    Kev
    Kev
    Alright, lemme know
    hi we play for gsc ssnl, gmt+2, i should be available on mornings and evenings but my schedule can change
    dpp ssnl, gmt+2, available on evenings
    Kev
    Kev
    wanna try for Friday? I'm gmt-4, free all day so you can pick a time
    yo u are my opponent for ru scRUb league when u wanna play? i'm gmt-4 free most of the week tbh so just throw some ideas out there
    tom holland
    tom holland
    btw I am the real tom holland
    Kev
    Kev
    oh forgot about this. Can't fool me tho, tom holland is my mans I would know!
    tom holland
    tom holland
    oh shii-
    Hi Kev, sorry I'm a bit late with scheduling for BW Seasonal; I'm free basically anytime (same country) and will be on both smogtours and main. Afternoons and evenings would probably be easiest.
    Kev
    Kev
    Alright, lets try for Friday evening?
    Always!
    Always!
    Yeah, sounds good. See you then.
    hey, when do you wanna play for dpp nu? i'm gmt -4, weekend is best for me. not sure on my schedule but let me know what works for you
    Kev
    Kev
    Same gmt, I can do tuesday-Thursday evenings & almost any time on the weekend. Wtv works for you in those times is good
    Bouff
    Bouff
    saturday night work out for you?
    Kev
    Kev
    Yeah that should be fine
    yo, can we get an extension for xy nu cup? My opp missed the scheduled time which was today (we scheduled via discord), but it's true that I answered him quite late, I didn't ask him, but he can probably do it tomorrow
    Kev
    Kev
    Sure
    Hey we're playing for dpp nu cup. I'm gmt-5 and can do most weeknights after 7 my time and am pretty open on the weekend. Let me know what works best for you
    Kev
    Kev
    Yeah no problem
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Turns out i'm gonna be busy all day tomorrow too, you'll probably just need to take the win
    Kev
    Kev
    don't mind trying to get an extension if you are able to do smt early week
    Yo I’m your opp for ru open r3. I’m gmt -4. I can play Wednesday afternoon, Thursday 3-6, and Friday before 12. Let me know if these work. If not I can see what we can do.
    Kev
    Kev
    Im free all weekend if you can then? If not monday works
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Monday will be the easiest for me, Sunday’s I got a lot going on and today I work 12 hours
    Kev
    Kev
    Ok
    Nu open r2, wanna play today? Im on now for 30 mins if you want, gtm +2 here
    Kev
    Kev
    Cant now. I'm gmt-4.
    Tuesday & Thursday I can do evenings, other than that friday & the weekend im free most of the day. Any preference from those?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…