snaga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt -7 bw cup. i can play any morning my time and afternoons/evenings if I have a time in advance
    When can you play for ADV nu cup? I'm free most times 9 am-5pm GMT -5 weekdays.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can't play on the weekend man so hopefully we can schedule something soon.
    We're matched for DPP NU cup, and my schedule is packed this week. Can you play tomorrow either at 9am or between 4-6pm gmt-7?
    Honko
    Honko
    Hey, thanks for your patience. I can play basically anytime in the next 12 hours, just let me know what works for you.
    Honko
    Honko
    If you can't play today, I'm free 8:45-9:15am tomorrow or Wednesday morning.
    snaga
    snaga
    sorry bro i was sleeping most of the day i had a huge migraine but i'm on main now if you're still on
    UU open, gmt-4. going on vacation thursday, so playing mon-weds would be very ideal for me. i can play from 2:30-4:30 and 6:30-11:30pm on monday, 1:30-11:30pm on tuesday, and 1:30-11:30pm on wednesday. would prefer to stay away from 5-6pm on tues/weds, but if that's what works then i will be flexible since later in the week is hard. if you cannot mon-weds, then i will try to make time work on vaca
    Gotta play NU open, I'm +2. I can't play on Sunday. I see you're -4, would you be available during any of your mornings?
    snaga
    snaga
    Thursday morning is probably best for me how about 10 am my time ?
    liptonic
    liptonic
    Alright, see you on Thursday then!
    HEy bro when nu major r1?? I just saw my notification lol. I’m gmt -6, does Sunday morning from around 8-10am sound good?
    Hi we've been paired for OST, when can you play ? I'm GMT+1.
    snaga
    snaga
    How does Saturday 12pm my time sound -5
    Nazhipster
    Nazhipster
    If it's the time I think then yes, it's perfect.
    snaga
    snaga
    I’ll be on stours
    Hello,
    We're matched up for the ZU Best Friends tournament. I'm in the Central Standard Time zone (GMT -6). When are you available this weekend? I'm pretty open.
    pu ghosting, can you guys do sunday evening? like 11 pm gmt+1?
    snaga
    snaga
    Yes
    mj
    mj
    we are on, chall jrdn when youre ready
    when play for uu majors, im gmt-7
    maroon
    maroon
    How about 10am - 1 pm my time
    snaga
    snaga
    Hmmm, let's try to actually schedule , -4 and prefer late morning but can be reasonable lmk when you want to play
    maroon
    maroon
    does monday @ 11 am my time work for you
    hey when do you want to fight im available tmrw evening or most of the weekend

west coast
    snaga
    snaga
    Hey, tomorrow works best for me, how does like 11 am your time sound
    when do u wanna play for nul
    snaga
    snaga
    We got until Wednesday, I'd rather play my afternoon tomorrow or my morning Tuesday let me know what works for you -4
    We are matched up for uu open r3. Im gmt +2 and id like to play sat/sun since ill be back from vacation by then.
    snaga
    snaga
    I'm actually going camping this weekend so if uou find a window that you can possibly play on Tuesday since it's my day off thatd be great but if not I'll be going home Saturday from lie 1pm-3pm my time if that works -4
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Dont forget were playing today.
    Hey! When do you want to play for pupl? Im gmt-7 and saturday at around 10am my time looks perfect
    TJ
    TJ
    so if thats 12pm my time then sure
    snaga
    snaga
    hey, tomorrow the time you suggested initially works a lot better, i'm caught up at work and cant guarantee that i will be home at the time.
    TJ
    TJ
    what time do you get off work? I'll be on all day and could even play during your breaks (if you have any)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…