Whaleeeee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo, we're matched up for 1v1wc, i'm GMT+2, i'd prefer to play next week if possible, would that wednesday 21:00 GMT work?
    I'm gmt +3 available Friday / Saturday 10am to 10 pm my time ig unless further notice. lmk when u can
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    Saturday at like 3pm est which should be 10pm for you. Or around midnight that same day. Up to you
    DEG
    DEG
    guess I can make it 10pm
    Hey whaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hope all is well. Kind of was thinking about a late Sunday game for us this week. I'm pdt/pst that timezone. Since this series is a big one, why not make our game the most important game and get that hype. Just a thought. Was thinking 8pm pst/11pm est that time on Sunday night, if thats ok with you :3
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    that should be fine. see you then
    Prefers to play on Saturdays and Sundays from 9pm my time (+4 here)
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    Saturday should work I think. 9pm your time should be like 12 or 1pm for me so that should be fine
    Sup bro, 1v1pl time, EST, thursday / sunday are my days off but I'll be able to play 10am-12pm est or 11:30pm -1am est
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    Thursday night works for me! i'm off work at 5pm est thursday so any time after that works. just let me know
    OM
    OM
    Boss knocked me onto a shift today so I'll try to make it in for 6:30pm est but if not I'll try to b on like 11:20pm (I have saturday off instead if u wanna play then instead). It's annoying but I can't do much about it :(
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    No worries. 11:30 tonight or sometime Saturday. Either one is fine with me
    Hi! 1v1pl week 3, im est (gmt -5). cant do tomorrow and would rather play on/after thurs. iirc timezones are a nightmare here, I can do my evenings, my late nights, or if I have to my afternoons. can also be flexible if needed. lmk what works best and we’ll work it out
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    I'm free Thursday night if that works for you. Otherwise it'll have to be Saturday but I'm free any time on Saturday. Whatever works best for you
    Robyn
    Robyn
    Thursday night seems good. 11:00pm?
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    Sounds good. See you then
    yo we playing for pl, GMT -6. sunday works best for me but let me know when u can play
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    I'm -5. Thursday night or Saturday would be best since I work the other days
    Rellia
    Rellia
    alright, how is thursday 9 pm ur time?
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    Sounds good! See you then
    I'm MDT, Cash & Magma are EDT. When play for ghosting finals?
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    We're west and east coast times. tuesday the 24th works best i think. around 7-8pm pst or 10-11pm edt
    Boat
    Boat
    10 is a bit late, can you do 9 edt?
    Boat
    Boat
    We playing today?
    Dom was banned. He said you were dead the past 2 weeks. So ya im pst finals and looking to battle if not sorry and thx for the win
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    tuesday would be best to play if that works for you. i'm free all day then but evening would be best
    So we gonna face for ghosting tour since its a 3 way. Best time for us will be 11pm est. If we have week reset, we will discuss times if it comes to it.
    play when for 1v1 wc im cst availabale p much whenever just shoot me a time
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    anytime this week after 5pm est should work for me. just hit me up a day in advance and we should be good.
    Ferno
    Ferno
    would sometime sunday/early next week work for you
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    yep. sunday works fine for me. i'll be on most of the day so just message me when you get on
    1v1 WC. I will be available from next week, from Monday and Tuesday from 7:30pm to 10pm and Thursday 8pm to 10pm, gmt+2
    When u tryna play my manseroni
    Morgan
    Morgan
    GMT -4 Rn btw
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    i'm -4 as well. can we play tonight? not sure when i'll be available on thursday. friday and saturday i'm available after 5pm
    1v1 tag team tour, im pst when do you want to play
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    I'm edt. I'm good to play pretty much any time today (Sunday) or tomorrow (Monday)
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    Otherwise I should be available after 5:30pm edt the rest of the week
    1v1 pl I GMT-7 (PDT)
    So you're 3 hours ahead
    Pref Saturday
    Eriey
    Eriey
    Sometime on Saturday, agreed on PS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…