Master Chief
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt-4, unfort only free wed-fri, should be p flexible with times available tho
    double switches
    double switches
    Thursday or Friday night prolly the best for me, if you prefer Friday we can just shoot for that
    double switches
    double switches
    really not a fan of picking a time day of tho
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Yea let's go for friday then and I agree. I'll pm you on discord and we'll just see when we are both free then but it may not be night and more of evening range on Friday if that works. I'm GMT+1 so would probably want to sleep somewhat early since I gotta get up early on Saturday.
    shadow real round 2, im gmt+2, i ban dusk mane
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    i'd play u 6v6 horn drill to decide the true winner but alas; how about thursday at 10pm ur time
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    ~~i am down for it~~ sure
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    on
    MPL, free weekday evenings until late (except Friday) or on Sunday (GMT+9)
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Sunday would make more sense, how about we do 10pm your time then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    That's perfect. See you then!
    Hey we play for Gsc uu cup I am gmt-4, I have a vacation I am taking starting wednesday so if you could play before then that would be ideal. Otherwise I will be -7 starting wednesday and will have to schedule with most likely only a days notice. Sorry for that I know its aids
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Think there's been a mistake but i deleted my signup post for this cup, hopefully something gets sorted out soon
    yo, watchog just subbed me in for the adv ssnl r1 i believe. Since the deadline is sunday our match needs to be done soon. I'm gmt - 6 (central time zone), give me a reasonable time (i.e after 11 am and before 9 pm) on saturday and I'll make the time.
    mpl, free all afternoon on weekdays and all day weekends but id prefer to play on the weekend as i have classes and junk on the weekdays.
    Hey when u wanna play for mpl. My preference is Friday afternoon/evening or Thursday afternoon/evening. What's good for you?
    Meta
    Meta
    I'm gmt-4
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    I'm GMT+1, I can do 10pm my time on Friday which should be like 5pm your time if that works for you?
    Meta
    Meta
    Yea that sounds good to me.
    Nu open, I'm GMT +2, I'm free all day after 9pm my time
    Elgino
    Elgino
    sorry was a little sick so went to bed earlier yesterday, I think I should be able to play on sunday 9pm, but I'm not completely sure, I can play on 10pm tho, I can also play today for most of the time
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    ah that sucks, get well soon. I can try tonight but no guarantees. Would 10:30pm your time on sunday work instead? I usually have dinner at 10pm your time so 10:30 would be cool if you could do that
    Elgino
    Elgino
    I'm online now on Elgino
    Hey oras tour I'm gmt+5:30 free on weekends
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    gmt+1 I think you contacted me on discord. Either way this weekend is really busy for me but next weekend should be good. I could tentatively propose like afternoon my time which should be evening india time but should be good with most times. Pick a time on the weekend after 2pm my time
    hey are you still around? we have a RUWC match, was hoping to get it done before Wed if possible. I'm free all of tonight, Tuesday evening, and Wednesday morning (EST)
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey I'm really sorry but I saw this a bit late. I'm free around your morning times for thursday or friday if that can somehow work for you?
    Kink
    Kink
    Sorry buddy in Dominican Republic at this point and 100% not checking smogon for the next 5 days.
    We're paired for mono seasonals, I'm gmt+1, could play between 6pm and 8pm my time the next three days.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    10 minutes would've been ok, but its 30 minutes now already and I have to leave at 4:30pm
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Shoot i got the time zones mixed up. I fucked up sorry about that. Are u free anytime else today?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    ~45 minutes from now should work
    mwp gmt+1 can we play before thursday. tell me your avaibilities. or hmu on discord Samy#7494
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…