Twixtry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• r u good doing deadline day this is prob the busiest week of the year for me and i really dont think i have time til friday lol. can ask for an extension too if that doesnt work
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    uh i have to work saturday so i can either play tomorrow between 6-10pm or saturday before 3pm, gmt+1
    kumiko
    kumiko
    tomorrow it, is i'll be on at like 8 your time
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Ill be on in ten got back early
    hey we're paired for olt, gmt-5, can do 3:00 pm onwards wednesday, thursday evening, or 9:30-11:30am friday, not much else works
    Tace
    Tace
    I don’t get home on mondays until around 2:30-2:45 mine which is still fairly close to 10pm yours, if you can start barely earlier I can do right after I get home though, more likely I’m back on the later part of that 15 minutes
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Ok lets try to start as early as possible then
    Tace
    Tace
    Alright cya then
    NU open, gmt+2, i would prefer to play after olt cycle 3
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    I should be free monday 6-11pm coz my plan should be cancelled, i will know for sure tomorrow
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Actually monday i still have sth but i might be back around 11. Dont you have any free time today?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    I don't, let's do wednesday 10pm then
    nu open, need to play before sat/sun unless you want to play my monday morning 2-4 am, I'm +2
    Reje
    Reje
    can you play that monday at that time as well? maybe a little earlier between 11 pm sunday and 4 am monday? I can't play today
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    11 pm sunday is fine, preferably as early as possible
    Reje
    Reje
    take win
    hey we play uu open r2

i'm free evenings CST, but i'd probably prefer to play weekend if you are available then. what works for you?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    I can play either day before 10pm gmt+2
    jake
    jake
    okay, i have a few errands to run tomorrow morning but i can probably play as early as ~5pm gmt+2 if that works for you

i'll be on main as jake
    jake
    jake
    i'll be online for a little bit. don't wanna hang around forever but tag me on discord (jake#8907) if i miss you
    ru open, gmt+10, I'll be on vacation for a week so I'd prefer to play next week if that's ok. We can schedule when I get back on friday if that's good for you.
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Is 4pm your time easier then?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Either time works
    Chloe
    Chloe
    just take win sorry don't have any motivation to play tonight and I've already made it difficult with scheduling.
    Hi, when do you want to play. EST and weekends are superior by far, I have a busy work week
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Im probably out all saturday so its gonna have to be sunday then
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    When do you wanna play? I can't play after 10pm gmt+2
    Kingler
    Kingler
    That's a problem lol, I'm playing roro in 5 hours for classic. I also have a class to teach in a little under 3 hours so before then I g?
    hey we play for ou ssnl, im gmt-7 and if you wanna get the game out of the way today ill be free. otherwise id prefer my evening sometime next week
    hey boss, grats on making it. we play for r1 of tour playoffs. my schedule this week is a bit lame seeing as i have finals until wednesday and virtually no time mon-weds to prepare because of that. given this, i would like to perhaps schedule for saturday and use sunday as a back-up in case something comes up or i am not ready yet.
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Does saturday 2pm your time work?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    will be picking ORAS first and should be on a little bit early if you'd like to start early (although i believe hsa and maybe bkc series also are tomorrow afternoon, but an hour earlier, so i am ok with waiting as well unless anything changes)
    im gmt -5 when do you want to play our ou seasonal game
    Its all RNG
    Its all RNG
    ill be on in 20 minutes and will be available for the rest of the day ya sorry its been a tough week since my grandmother passed ive been in 3 countries in 2 and a half weeks
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Ah sorry, let's play in ~1.5 hours then
    Its all RNG
    Its all RNG
    all good man ill be on smogtours
    hey, we play for NUPL. I'm GMT-4 and my finals start soon so I'd like to play either Tuesday or Wednesday if you can do that. Can do pretty much anytime from 11 am my time onward.
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Ok lets do wednesday 11am then
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    im on stours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…