Chill Shadow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu ssnl, I’m -4. Friday late afternoon or Sunday can work
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Ill do my best to make it to Friday afternoon but idk about "late" as i am 7 hrs ahead of u, lmk when u know exactly what late is in terms of time
    Yo man, sorry for being late, Im up when you want every afternoon evening on ur GMT. I'ill try to be on showdown as much as I can so I can get the notification if ever you text me. Also Im Emeral on it
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    U available rn? We dont have much time
    When do you want to play for dpp seasonal? I'm gmt+2 and generally free in my afternoons/evenings, wanna play today at 4pm my time?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    i can play today after my lc ssnl series which should start soon, ill be online rn in case my lc opponent cant now
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    whats ur name on ps
    umbry
    umbry
    I'm on Tuononda, should be able to play now if you can
    When classic?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    sunday night gmt +3? whats ur timezone? if est then ur afternoon
    Kink
    Kink
    Should work, I’ll make myself available - see you then.
    when to play for nu classic playoffs and what gen are you going to remove? im gmt -7 and start class on wednesday but I have a lot of free time on friday morning or all day sat/sun
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    if u are available 1-2 hours after 1 pm as well it would be better because it is unbeknownst to me when ill be back from going out on sat night
    Raseri
    Raseri
    sure
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ill probably be playign wow classic when its time so spam pm me if needed :blobwizard:
    sup ou seas r2 gmt+2 weekend works best for me
    erz
    erz
    I can try to make it. I'm moving into another flat starting today so I have a lot of stuff to do. A bummer that our schedules are so contrary
    erz
    erz
    yeah I'll still be in university at that time. One hour later has a good chance of working
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    ok so 6 pm gmt +2 that should work
    We’re matched for ru seasonal. I’m -4, think you’re +3? My availability is pretty open i just work on weekdays during the day. Does this weekend work?
    Hey, we are paired for LC ssnl. I would really rather play before weekend as I'm travelling, but my timetable is really flexible during the week. I'm -7, are there times that work well for you?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Hey man, again I can't play this weekend. My schedule is starting to fill up, can we please try to lock down a time (maybe Friday morning my time?)
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    any chance u can do now?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    confirming that we scheduled on discord for Friday evening Chill's time, if not earlier
    Chill, we are paired for LC Fall Seasonal. I'm GMT+2 and I'd like to play Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening my time. Let me know about that and what day/time you prefer.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    What about that?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    oh i tried to reach out to you on discord, lets try to play tomorrow evening your time
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Chill, perhaps today I can join later, around 9.00/9.30 pm my time. it's the same for you?
    GSC UU Semis. GMT+1. Will have to ask for an extension since I can only play on Sunday (maybe) or later (definitely).
    Twilight
    Twilight
    Diophantine is there any confirmation you can get this match done at some point today or would you guys need an extension to finish it by Wednesday
    Diophantine
    Unlikely that I will get it done today but have a good amount of free time in the next few days
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im ok with whatever as long as the hour works, heads up today/monday/tuesday is a religious holiday so in theory i have time to play whenever but realistically ill be going out a lot so whenever u know for sure, we can agree on an hour which may be a bit tricky (except late night, that always works)
    adv nu semifinals gmt -4 good any evening other than wednesday and tonight i think
    Rabia
    Rabia
    aight cool
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Hello i just wanted to say that rounds are supposed to give 1 2 3 5 7 9 etc, not 1 2 3 4 5, thats how officials do it, if u need help updating the sheet lmk oo
    Rabia
    Rabia
    should be updated properly now, thx for catching that
    when's good to play BW NU cup for you? I'm GMT+1 and can be fairly flexible with timings this week apart from Friday
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    anyway if you're not back i can do 8pm gmt +1, preferably 9 if it's possible
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    im online now, hopefully we can play 6 pm so we can get through with this asap
    Slide
    Slide
    no worries mate, we keep missing each other i guess. You on now?
    hi we are opponents for DPP Ubers Cup III - Semifinals gmt -4 here
    can you play saturday 3 pm gmt -4?
    i am not able to play sunday
    Ackler
    Ackler
    i would prefer to avoid waiting for possibly 2 hours at your convenience and my expense
    i do not have that much free time anymore so please let me know a specific time as soon as possible
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    if u happen to be free in the next couple of hours by any chance, i can make it, otherwise monday 4:30 pm ur time
    Ackler
    Ackler
    great i will see you monday 4:30 pm gmt -4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…