Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, when would you like to spl this week. gmt+0, can guarantee i'll be available during weekday + saturday evenings starting from like 8:30pm my time, though i'd rather play later during the week if possible. sunday i'm a lot more flexible and can play basically anytime as long as you tell me your preferences in advance.
    zf
    saturday your evening probably works for me. any time you had in mind?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    9pm my time is more or less what ive been aiming for during the last 2 weeks, but i can do later if preferred
    zf
    works for me, sorry about the later response
    Hey we are paired for SPL, do you want to play on sunday? Around like 8 pm +1?
    zf
    can you do earlier on sunday? like 5 pm gmt +1
    Steve Angello
    I will try to make that, are you okay if I am a bit later like 5:30/6? cause I dont know when the dinner will be ready but I will try my best to make that work
    Lmfao I can respect you. Editing the post when I had it liked from something else. I can cheers to that lmao
    hey wanna tentatively play saturday evening? would like 10pm or so be too late your time?
    zf
    i can do that, if PS is up for me
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    if not would sunday same time be okay too?
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    hey i'm not feeling that well today-- would you be avail anytime sunday?
    hi zf we are opponents for The Kickoff - Round 1 gmt -5 here
    i can play tuesday 10 am gmt -5 to 5 pm gmt -5
    i can play wednesday 10 am gmt -5 to 3 pm gmt -5
    Ackler
    Ackler
    please let me know which of these times work for you and please pick a specific time and day
    let me know as soon as possible because i might not remain free at these times if it takes too long to schedule
    zf
    Want to play today or this weekend?
    Hey, rate my team on Serebii. I posted an rmt here, but it gone taken down for no reason. I'll pm you the link of the RMT in a private message.
    -Alex Amaterasu *(Deschutes)*
    LandoLando
    LandoLando
    maybe some other time, im about to go to bed
    Deschutes
    Ah, ok. Just let me know when you want to. Post to my page for convenience though. Or just find me on Showdown. My name's Alex Amaterasu on Showdown.
    -Alex Amaterasu *(Deschutes)*
    LandoLando
    LandoLando
    I'm free to battle, just reply when youre ready.
    sup looks like we play for the uber tour I'm gmt+5:30 free on my evenings
    w_r
    w_r
    would u be free friday
    w_r
    w_r
    contact me on disc Winterains#9854
    classic playoffs +2 free after tuesday
    zf
    hey dude, i'm free all day tomorrow and this weekend. gmt -4, lmk when you can play
    absdaddy
    little late eh? my plans have changed and I'm not available on sat/sun so we're gonna have to play today (fri)
    hey you're not answering on cord so ill try here, when do u wanna play for bw ubers? gmt +3 can only play weekday evenings/nights (depending on the hour) and weekend is more flexible
    zf
    You probably have the wrong discord, i haven’t heard anything from you on that platform. I’m gmt -4 and available weekdays. I will not be available friday through sunday of next week
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    oh ok do u happen to be available the next 2 hours? if not i can play any weekday nights and would rather be done before the weekend/friday. just lmk which days you're available your afternoons 4 pmish
    zf
    Yeah i’m available now
    BW OU ssnl when? I’m gmt -6 can play after 5pm weekdays or during the day on weekends
    Hey, when can you play for ADV seasonal? I'm GMT-5 and usually free after 12 PM until 5 AM. I'll be busy around 3 PM - 5 PM Saturday and midnight - 2 AM each night, but besides that I should be mostly available. Let me know what works for you.
    hey dude messaging here in case you didn't get my message on disc, you down to play now?
    What's good old friend? We're opps for BW2 Ubers. I'm +2, available Wednesday onwards evenings and nights my time. Pick something and I'll adapt
    Yo, Im your opp for dpp uber cup. I can probably play any of the remaining days in the week, after like 7pm (gmt+2). best would be tmrw tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…