MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I put a mistake in as sub in the post of ru, when I wanted to put it in another post from another thread,sorry for the inconvenience, I already had a rival and I put it in this thinking that it was another
    Hello. We play for RU Open IX round one. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday 4th of july works. are you fine playing a couple hours later, such as 2pm gmt-5?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Yeah, as a matter of fact that would work better for me. See you there.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cheers homie
    Hey we play for CPL,
    I’m gmt-4 and can play anytime today after 10am except 5-8pm. LMK what works for you
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Be around all day pretty much, I will be playing all the series today so. Catch me on smogtours, on an alt right now on stours, MrAldoPlsGhost
    pokemonisfun
    I’ll be online at 8pm, 3 hours from now
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    sounds good
    Hey bud when are you looking to play? I’m EST
    r0ady
    r0ady
    ready to go when you are
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    My bad, had some complications. Will attend something personal right quick and be there in a moment
    r0ady
    r0ady
    Well I’m logging off for now so just pm me
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sorry for the delay in answering. Id aiming for weekend due to work, most likely Sunday since Saturday has a dynamic work schedule. Free all day Sunday so I will let you on Sunday. Any particular time you prefer?
    obii
    obii
    maybe sometime at night? like after 7pm or so? 7-9 is a good range for me if that works for u
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    That will work
    yo gmt-8, im free p much all day tomorrow after 11 am, and then weekend im flexible, but afternoon like noon - 3pm works best for me
    hey, ltpl. i’m gmt-5, would prefer saturday/sunday due to thanksgiving but can play earlier if necessary. lmk what works for you
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sunday works better for me as well. Will message you if any updates regarding this, hopefully in a more timely manner next time.
    Vapo
    Vapo
    any idea as to when you'll be free tomorrow?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    From 1 pm forward I should be free, we share the same timezone.
    Ehy aldo, we play ltpl. Im +1 and everyday should be fine.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Well, gonna be a busy week so I will have to aim for sunday. See you there.
    Ru ssnl gmt +2 can’t Sunday we can probably get an extension cause I just played last round
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Then an extension is on the display. Monday works? Probably cant do Saturday since some potential plans on it but lets see that as a possibility. GMT -5 is my timezone.
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Monday works perfectly as Tuesday is my free day so I can wait Saturday is more like a no for me too unless u can free urself around 4-6pm my gmt
    RU ssnl, gmt+2, when do you want to play
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    You really are going to be messaging me JUST YESTERDAY... can you plan on Monday around 2 pm my time (9 pm your time). Im GMT -5
    Flawless Nazgul
    Flawless Nazgul
    I mean, u didn t pm me neither... i was busy this week... tomorrow i m 100% free
    Flawless Nazgul
    Flawless Nazgul
    I won t be able to play tonight, take the win
    Didn't want to make a post in the thread to say thanks, but thank you very much for the team :] The wait was definitely worth
    Hey when can you play for RU Majors? I'm GMT-6 and I should be available every week day after 5 PM and throughout the weekend.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    10 pm your time on friday, yes. See you then.
    Gray
    hey its time. when do you think you can get on?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    I guess you arent on. Something unexpected came up sadly. If you arent lets play on another time
    yo do you wanna play on sunday for nupl? i'm gmt +1
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    That can work. When on your time tho? Could you do 6 pm your time or somewhere around that?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    6pm works
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'm on main, just hmu when you get on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…