Plas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. We play for ORAS OU Seasonal round seven. My timezone is GMT+3. I can't play on Saturday. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can do my evenings which is like 11am-4pm gmt-4. can early mornings eastern timezone on friday/sunday but not gonna request it
    Plas
    Plas
    Realistically I'm probably just gonna give you the win. I think I could do like my noon wednesday or something if I don't though
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright so let's try tomorrow on wednesday at 12pm gmt-4 (your time). you are fine with that? at least is an attempt to get it done O_O
    Hey, when do you wanna play for OMPL tiebreaker?
    I'm free most evenings this week (GMT+1)
    Plas
    Plas
    heyo. if you can do like your 9 pm tomorrow that should work though there's a solid chance I'll have to sub out
    w0rd
    w0rd
    Yeah, I should be able do 9pm tomorrow my time
    ORAS ssnl when? Gmt+8
    Vusty.
    Vusty.
    i cant play until thursday, but i can do both morning and night after thursday
    Plas
    Plas
    we got flipped and its fine u can take it nw. I was like never available which was out of my control but oh well. gl bro kill em!
    Vusty.
    Vusty.
    thx bro, gl in rest
    Hi we play PU seasonals, I'm free any day after 7pm and weekends before noon. GMT-4. LMK what works~
    pokemonisfun
    In any case, sorry for this :x
    Plas
    Plas
    you're fine I'll be around
    Plas
    Plas
    ok I'll be around a bit more tonight but I'm not gonna be free tomorrow which is the last day of extension I believe.
    gsc ou summer seasonal, gmt-4, etc. When do you want to play? Saturday/Sunday are probably best since I can play most times after 9am if you let me know beforehand.
    Hey, we're matched up for the DOU Seasonal. I'm GMT-7. Are you able to play Thursday or Friday?
    Plas
    Plas
    heyo. I can play friday anytime your 7-10 pm if you're free there
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    Okay, I'll be ready around 8 then.
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    Ready now.
    Hi, when are you free to play for OMPL?
    I think I might be busy on Saturday but can do most other days.
    I'm GMT+1 - evenings would be best during the week, but any time at the weekend.
    Also do you want to do bo1 or bo3?
    Plas
    Plas
    heyo. I'm est (-4). If you can do something like your 8 pm sunday that would be dope. Uhh I think I'd prefer to bo1 but I'll get back to you tomorrow if that changes.
    w0rd
    w0rd
    Yeah 8pm my time on Sunday sounds good
    Plaaaaas! We finally get to play each other in finals of BSPL :D I'm available every day (except on Thursday) Afternoon and Nighttime GMT-3. Let me know a specific time and day you want to play.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Do you want to play on Sunday at the same time or what other times?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Plas lets keep it at the same time, is that ok? I will be coming back really late and im not sure what time when but I do know that 10 pm is perfect
    Plas
    Plas
    ye sunday your 10 works nw
    hello, when do you want to play bspl semifinal? I'm GMT+9, most of my time is available.
    Plas
    Plas
    yo. you free your monday morning at all?
    hzhz
    will be mostly ok but not sure about late hours like 11am.
    does 8or9am my time work?
    Yo when do you wanna play for ou seasonal? I am free friday or this weekend if that works for you.
    Plas
    Plas
    ok cool. Sunday anytime like 4-10 pm with notice will work
    spatula
    spatula
    Any chance we could go sunday instead lol something came up tomorrow night

4 pm still ok for sunday?
    Plas
    Plas
    4 pm sunday would be fine too yea
    hey bw seasonal gmt +8, can only play on weekends, can play morning my time to help with aids time difference
    Plas
    Plas
    uhh ok sweet. you free your monday/late sunday at all?
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    Depends how late Sunday won't play too late because work monday
    mad dawg
    mad dawg
    you can take the win
    Hey we're matched for ompl, when can you play?
    Would prefer Tues or Wednesday
    Im moving into college on thursday and since it's my first year I have no idea when I'll be able to play after wednesday
    EST
    Plas
    Plas
    Nah I won't be able to do today. I'm up at dumb late hours normally est as well. Sometime sunday would be ideal but I'm also absurdly busy this week
    aesf
    aesf
    ok, ill get back to you when i have better idea of my availability later on in the week
    Plas
    Plas
    sounds good. are we homieing this?

Gmansour2.0Last Monday at 5:39 PM

(un)OFFICIAL STABmons homie clause, version 1.0.00.0.0 - no aero - no araq - also no thundt cause fuck that mon

Just ask for homie clause
    OMPL I’m GMT -4 I work pretty late Tuesday/Thursday/Friday but I’m free all day Wednesday or any time after 6PM Saturday
    Plas
    Plas
    I'm also -4. Saturday night should work say like 11?
    in the hills
    in the hills
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…