JRL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ehy bro! We have to play the semifinal for the dou ladder tournament. My timezone is gmt+2, and my preferable range is 21.00-02.00 of my timezone. For the day I think are all okay but not Saturday. Tell me your idea :) if the time is not good for you we can adjust all without problems
    JRL
    JRL
    Sunday 9 pm is good for me
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Perfect! Sunday at 9 pm is super good!
    Unfortunately I am locked so you have to challenge me, I will be online as MADARAAAA. We can communicate here before going on battle or for any problem.
    I hope your Chidori won't hurt too much :)
    JRL
    JRL
    hahahaha, okey bro i see you this sunday ; )
    hello user JRL formerly known as DLT JRL BELL, when you would like to kick my ass play for doubles seasonal
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    sorry dude take win i forgot it was today
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    I apologize for making you wait
    JRL
    JRL
    nothing happens, you are forgiven hahaha. Ok, I'm going to post that you give me the win
    hi. we have to play vgc for a tour. i'm gmt+1 and i can play every afternoon/evening; just tell me a day and a time and that should be fine
    Asuya
    Asuya
    can you play today or tomorrow? let me know when you are free, anytime works, was my fault being late yesterday
    JRL
    JRL
    can play now?
    JRL
    JRL
    what is your discord? is better speak for this
    hi, when do you want to play for dubers? im free most of the time before the weekend
    JRL
    JRL
    yeah but i have other game at 9.00 pm. We can play 1 hour before ( 8 pm ) you can play this time?
    Fran
    Fran
    sure, 8 pm works
    JRL
    JRL
    perfect
    we're to play in next round of DUU tour. im gmt +8 and prefer to play on the weekend, 9 AM to 9 PM window of availability
    JRL
    JRL
    hii, i am gmt +1. You can play saturday about 12 pm in my time / 7 pm your time?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    ya
    when do you wanna play for dubers tour? gmt-5 here, would prefer either the next 2 days or next Monday on
    when play for kickoff? I'm GMT+0
    JRL
    JRL
    We can play this saturday about 6 pm on my time? I am GMT+1
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    that should work
    JRL
    JRL
    Perfect
    Parece que nos vuelve a tocar jugar jaja
    Te viene bien algun dia por la mañana? (menos el jueves)
    JRL
    JRL
    estás preparado?
    Zigh
    Zigh
    perdon, me quede dormido y acabo de entrar al foro
    JRL
    JRL
    No te preocupes jajaja. Ya concretaremos una hora, por que yo también te lo escribí tarde y rápido sin antes saber si podías o no
    Hello! When do you wanna play the XY Dou matches? I should be available every afternoon/night (GMT+2) and some mornings if you notice me with enough time to schedule
    JRL
    JRL
    valee, me viene bien. Que te parece sobre las 9 pm?
    Zigh
    Zigh
    Perfecto, nos vemos a esa hora entonces
    JRL
    JRL
    perfecto, soy JRL 023 en pokemon showdown
    hey when do you want to play for dpl? i'm in us central/gmt-5 and i'm super flexible timewise, let me know if there are days or times that work best for you!
    JRL
    JRL
    Hello, this Saturday around 10 pm onwards I can play. I am from Spain GMT +2
    Hello im gmt +11 and prefer the weekend. I see you're gmt +1 so what times work for you?
    JRL
    JRL
    perfect, i can play about 9 pm in your time. In my time 11 am. is it good for you?
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    You took too long to get back when we got an extension and activity got called this morning mate. You'll have to have word with the tournament host if you're unhappy with the call.
    JRL
    JRL
    okey, not problem. Good luck in the tour ;)
    Nos toca para el coso de DOU SS, cuando puedes?
    JRL
    JRL
    Pues mañana domingo en la tarde puedo
    soy gtm +1. que te parece sobre las 4 pm en mi horario?
    DOU Seasonal, I'm GMT +8. I prefer to play on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. If you could set a 1-hour timeframe from 10 AM to 9 PM (my time) on Sunday, that would be really great. If not, tell me what works for you!
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Sure!
    JRL
    JRL
    Sorry for memoric but between my girlfriend on Sunday and my boss on Saturday it seems they don't want me to play hahaha. It has to be this Saturday but a little more trade than the hours we had agreed. could you about 9 pm of your schedule of saturday?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    That works!
    Yo, we're playing for DOU ssnl, I'm gmt+2 and I'd rather play before the weekend or on Monday if possible. What time would work best for you?
    JRL
    JRL
    Hi, well I have gmt +2 too. I can this afternoon about 4 pm and tomorrow about 7 pm
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    This afternoon works fine, how about 6pm?
    JRL
    JRL
    perfect, 6 pm. jrl 023 in showdown
    we play for doubles ssnls, i'm gmt -5. I'm available weekend days preferably from 2pm-12 midnight either day
    we play for doubles seasonals, gmt -5 when can you play ? Prefer evenings/ nights weekends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…