Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do u wanna play zu ssnl. I'm gmt +2
    Quagg
    Quagg
    wanna play 10 pm?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    sorry something really important came up and I had no time to think about coming online :/
    I'd have time to play today from 11pm on (until maybe 1am)
    Otherwise tomorow 3pm or later works for me :)
    Quagg
    Quagg
    u know what I really don't feel like playing anyway. just take the w and gl
    uu majors when? gmt +2
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'd have time for the next ~7 hours (wont be online all the time tho lol) does that work for you?
    When do you want to play bro? gmt-4 for me I can play according to whenever you want
    yo bro, whats poppin? :D
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Wassssssssssssup Girl! :D
    (how haven't I seen this yet) lmao
    also: did you just change your profil pic again? ._.
    Katy
    yes i did change it again :D glad ur doing well brah!
    Hey there! We're matched up for ZU seasonal. I will be moving here in within the next few days but I can find time to play. I'm at gmt-5 and the weekend would probably be best. What about you?
    Ubers majors, im -3, im only monday at night 7pm or 8pm, and tuesday on the afternoon, my time. Nowh#7369 discord contact
    ssnl round 1 opponent here! gmt +3 and pretty much all day available if nothing special comes up. What would u prefer?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Hey hey GMT+2 here
    I'll be also available pretty much all day after 1.30pm your time.
    Leni
    Leni
    alright, ping me whenever u are ready. Tlenit1 on PS. Watching a movien rn so might be a slow reaction
    yo we're paired for blitz tour round 2, im most free during the weekend and im -4
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    i'm good when you are, online as cromagnet
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    alright i have the appointment rn, so ill let you know when i get back. lmk when youre good today or tomorrow
    Sificon
    Sificon
    ah sorry I forgot :x
    I should be free for the next 4 hours and also pretty much all day tomorow so just let me know when you're available
    BHLT -7, not free until Sunday.
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm +2 and should be free pretty much all day on Sunday
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'll be available for the next ~10 hours (not always online tho so just tell me here when you want to play)
    Chessking345
    Chessking345
    I can play now if you want? I will be on as Praying for Ban to get reqs but pm me and I'll switch to my main.
    Hi we play for BW NU, im gmt+2 and free after 6pm on weekdays, I would prefer to play early this week to focus on OLT (even tonight if u want)
    Sificon
    Sificon
    ah nice I'm also GMT+2 and free after 6pm
    I'd prefer to play tomorow at 6pm becuase I already play for 3 other tournaments today
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Lol i play 3 too tonight i was rdy to rush. Tomorrow is fine lets say 6:30 i might still be at work before
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm online on the main server
    heyo dpp uu. I'm -4 and am fairly free this week. when you wanna play?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    hey hey
    I'd prefer to play either today or on wednesday somewhen between 12am and 6pm your time otherwise I'd be free for the weekend :)
    Plas
    Plas
    I'll be around my 4 pm today
    ADV seasonal GMT+2. Can you play around midnight one of the following days?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Well I givey you time until 10.30pm today to solve this, otherwise I'll claim the win (I know this sucks but deadline is today)
    agenS
    I understand. I'll try working it out, thanks for being patient anyway, really appriciate it.
    agenS
    I fixed it, can play now. I'll be on for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…