Roginald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi sm ssnl, I’m gmt -5 free pretty much every day during this week except for Friday, what days work best for you?
    berry
    berry
    is sometime this weekend better for you? deadline is sunday the 26th so we have a lot of time. i think i'm free sat / sun / mon, but tuesday i move back into school and i have classes wed thurs friday so my schedule is a little more cramped (i should still be able to play, just in the evening and since you're ahead of me it might not work out for you). just tell me what day / time's best for you
    Roginald
    Roginald
    sorry regi I cant do weekends because I work, I can do monday like 6 est?
    berry
    berry
    6pm my time on monday sounds good
    welcome to swordshield monotype tour. -6 here can play after 6 pm my time every day and p much anytime on weekends
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    im on and will be on for a while today, if you can't get on let's stick to sunday?
    Roginald
    Roginald
    can play in 10 mins, will be free for 30 mins or so, else we can do tomorrow
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    kk, i will be on as peachyclouds on main
    hey there, leru, your opp for the monotype team tour, wants to ask if sundays good for you. his discords acacia#2280
    Roginald
    Roginald
    sundays good, gmt+0 pretty flexible, something from 7-11pm would be best, couldnt find someone with that tag, mines Roginald#7049
    Paleo
    Paleo
    He said 8pm gmt+1 works
    Roginald
    Roginald
    works, ill be on as roginald, get him to chal
    We are facing PU low budget round 3, I'm GMT+2 and pretty much available all weekend. How about you?
    TLT r4, I'm locking LC and im gmt-4, what tier/time do you pick
    PD
    PD
    Ready to discuss tiers? I locked lc, just lmk which one you want to lock
    Roginald
    Roginald
    yeah might be quicker to do it on ps tbh but I lock pu
    PD
    PD
    Are you online, because if so then we can do this faster... I eliminate UU
    We play for TLT R1, im locking LC and im pst, when is best for u
    Roginald
    Roginald
    we can provisionally book 5pm sunday? Very likely to be fine, I will let you know as it comes around worst case we may just have to push it back a few hours if youre free? I'll ban uu
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    if ur referring to 5pm your time, that would be fine, ill ban ou
    Roginald
    Roginald
    cool! final ban is nu
    Hey, UU Open R3. I'm GMT +3, available Thursday 20-22, Friday 16-18 and Sunday evening 19-21 (all my time). Would any of those suit you?
    Roginald
    Roginald
    hey, Im gmt+1, friday 16-18 should be fine with me, Ill try and be on for 16 though ill definitely be on within that hour
    FrozenMan
    Tomorrow at 16 (or before 17) it is - see you then!
    FrozenMan
    I'm on main so just drop me a message when you're there
    yo, pu open, im gmt-3
    can prob play today any time if you can still
    Diogoツ#9629
    Roginald
    Roginald
    Hey, unfortunately I’m away till the 24th, but very free after that, gmt+1
    hey I'm your opp for the next round of the new meta tourney. just lmk when you're able to play and I'll let you know what times work best for me. i've just been really busy the past few days so I don't know exactly when I will be able to play
    Lord Sodium
    Lord Sodium
    looks like that will be 6:00 pm for me so its perfectly fine with me
    Roginald
    Roginald
    sorry I wont be able to make it, I'll have to forfeit the matchup, gl for the rest of the tour
    Lord Sodium
    Lord Sodium
    okay sorry you couldnt make it
    rbpl, i'm gmt+1, when can you play?
    Roginald
    Roginald
    Im free a lot of the time, does 2pm gmt tomorrow or wednesday suit you?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    ye tomorrows fine, see u then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…