Havens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo did we ever schedule, UU majors GMT -4 here. when you want to play? i can play during the evening at around 5 PM to 11 PM monfri. if you want to play today then maybe we can during the afternoon.
    pu low budget oppo here, gmt +3. would u be able to play tue/wed/thu 7-10pm my local in any case? saturday is no go for me
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-4, I can't really do any of those times you listed sadly. Are you free on Sunday?
    Leni
    Leni
    Understandable, Sunday most optimal would be between 7-8pm or before 6pm because of other tournaments
    Hey, when can I catch you for UU majors? I'm GMT-4, and can play on late weekdays or afternoon weekends.
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-4, I’ll best be available all day sunday
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    How about Sunday at 5 or 6 PM then? I'm doing a good few games that day already.
    Wanted to catch you online but it’s not really working out for me for the past 2 days so..
    gmt+3 ,PU low budget tour, when can you play?
    Havens
    Havens
    Gmt-4, I’ll best be available sunday, p much all day
    Entei
    Entei
    gotcha, ill send you a message sunday when im free
    UU majors gmt -4, can do weekday evenings and weekends are flexible but I will be out the weekend of Oct 12
    Havens
    Havens
    Same zone, is there any time this sunday that you’d prefer?
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Are you able to do Sunday evening around 9pm?
    Last life bracket BSS Masters

what times work for you? I am GMT-4 and am free evenings during the weekdays and most of Sunday. Let me know a few times that may work for you.
    Havens
    Havens
    same time zone, I'm down for sunday mainly, or heck, tomorrow at 9:30 am if that's alright
    1_TrickPhony
    1_TrickPhony
    Lets do Sunday I got work in the morning. Im coming back from a wedding that day so probably later in the day is safer
    Havens
    Havens
    cool beans
    Yo, we play for MLT. I'm gmt-3 and can play on most afternoons and p much anytime on weekends. Hbu?
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-4, I can do tonight if you want, otherwise I'm free friday night and most of the weekend
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Friday would probs be best lel.
    Havens
    Havens
    ready when you are
    i'm ur new op for rainbow tour, can you play sunday? i should be around all day so lmk what time works
    Havens
    Havens
    ye, what time zone?
    The Hallows
    The Hallows
    i'm +1, would prefer to play around 8-12pm my time
    Havens
    Havens
    actually hell, take the win, been too busy my b
    Hey, we play round 2 in MLT. I'm CST / UTC -5, when are you available to play?
    Ninjamage
    Ninjamage
    It's all good. Do you happen to be on now?
    Havens
    Havens
    Sadly it seems I won’t be available till tomorrow, if that’s alright; should be free most of the day till then
    Ninjamage
    Ninjamage
    Tomorrow most any time should work for me as well
    When do you want to DOU ssnl? I'm GMT -6, am free today evening and all day Saturday / Sunday so let me know if you can make sometime then.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Can you do either 2:00 sharp your time or like 7:30 PM your time?
    Havens
    Havens
    I can try to make 2 pm sharp, gotta run a bit but I'll try; sadly I can't do 7:30
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Ok, I'm on now. Should be for another ~45 mins
    hey we're playing BGU. saw you're -4, I'm +10 so hopefully it's not too tricky to meet up. I have a particularly busy weekend, so if you could play at either 9am or 8pm Sunday (your time) that would be super good)
    Havens
    Havens
    Aye; I can def do 8 pm Sunday
    ompl i'm gmt -4. I should be completely free starting after 7 pm on thursday and then I am completely available for the rest of the week. if there is a specific day you would like to play on, just let me know.
    Havens
    Havens
    same time zone; how about sunday at 3 pm?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    that works with me
    bspl, I'm gmt+1. I should be free most evenings my time from thursday onwards (1700-2200), I can try and be flexible around other stuff if that's not doable though.
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-4; how does friday, your 8 pm sound?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Sounds good
    Havens
    Havens
    you ready?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…