Smogon Forums

Vusty.
Vusty.
gmt-4 now, lets do Thursday night 8pm my time, ig that’s Friday 10am ur time. lmk if I made mistakes
Qplaz
Qplaz
i think ur math checks out, are we able to push the time back by like half an hour? i can probably make 10 but i might be cutting it a *little* bit fine
Vusty.
Vusty.
kk,c u then
Qplaz
Qplaz
online as Qplaz
Qplaz
Qplaz
hey dude i hung around for like 45 minutes and couldnt see u, im busy tomorrow and might struggle to fit in a slot on sunday too- i don't know what u want to do about that? I'm also away monday tuesday so getting an extension isnt an option
Vusty.
Vusty.
mb, take the win then
Ayu
Ayu
I'm pretty sure you can find a time on Sunday (as you initially said in your VM) to play for one game that won't take you 10 mins Qplaz. So try to reschedule.
Qplaz
Qplaz
Aishia i wasn't aware of the time zone previously, i have commitments at night and in the morning so unless he wants to play at like 11:30pm-6am his time (which is an option if ur up for it Vusty. !!)
Ayu
Ayu
You're the one who has a rly bad timezone so you should do an effort here, you said you were gonna be available on Sunday and that suddenly changed. I said in the rules I was gonna be very strict with this tour. Users with gmt+10 tend to struggle at scheduling which is why I know you can get this done otherwise you wouldnt have signed up for the tour. Vusty. Let me know if you're still interested.
Vusty.
Vusty.
I can only accept 11:30pm my time, otherwise I can’t play
Qplaz
Qplaz
11:30 ur time it is then, I will see u then
Qplaz
Qplaz
hey dude forgot to tell u i was here; given i forgot to tell u this is prob on me too- i *might* be able to squeeze in a game at like 10-10:30pm my time if ur available? otherwise idk what u want to do- can't do early tomorrow cos i leave first thing in the morning
Qplaz
Qplaz
lmk if u see this n are good to play