LandoLando
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas Dude!
    Animesh_
    Animesh_
    It's alright, as you were busy these days.
    Aye! I really had a good Christmas dude. Here, take a look at this. It's my rank
    I reached 1600 with 21 wins out of 25! Though I won't be able to keep this rank for long enough....
    Anyway, I hope you also had a great Christmas and completed your assignments :]
    LandoLando
    LandoLando
    Happy new Year! It's still 2019 for meas I'm writing this, but nonetheless, I hope this year turns out to be good.
    Animesh_
    Animesh_
    Aye! A very happy new year to yo too :)
    Hi.....
    Ugghh... Dude, my life sucks. The exams are over, a big B is what I got. While laddering, I was at 1486, and I lost 100 pts. because of my bad internet connection. On top of that, I was warned for Err...modding... mini? I don't know what is that :(
    Anyway, how are you doing? I hope that your new team is doing great!
    Animesh_
    Animesh_
    Sorry for bothering you with my problems out of nowhere, as you were busy these days.
    It's alright, at least you replied. Now that I am looking at it, B is not a bad grade I guess. My internet, which was broken for the 4th time has been fixed now, so I will probably reach 1500 on the ladder, hopefully. I hope that you complete your work soon. Good luck with the assignments and the team!
    LandoLando
    LandoLando
    Don't worry about it, good luck with the ladder!
    Animesh_
    Hey Dude! Long time no see... Whatcha doing these days?
    Animesh_
    Animesh_
    I really like your teams :] Good luck with that.
    Ima also taking care of my Exams and stuff.... and trying to hit 1500 on the OU ladder.
    LandoLando
    LandoLando
    Thank you!
    And good luck with your exams + the Ladder. Work Hard!
    Animesh_
    Animesh_
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…