Kink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we play for PU ssnl. Im MST and im available any time after 11 AM my time up until midnight my time. Let me know when youre available to play
    Kink
    Kink
    Tonight?
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    tonight what time?
    hey dude i don't really want to win on an AW for PU ssnl fall so if you want an extend we should warn the TOs
    hi bud, gmt+1 we're matched for RU open. When fight?
    Kink
    Kink
    hey teddeh :) I'm usually on from 7-9am EST, and around 7pm EST onward. If that doesn't work, we can do Weekend.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    any chance you're just free to play now?
    Yo you @d me for UU oras and the dude I'm against hasn't responded to any previous messages and on one message thread said hes been too busy for mons so potential sub?
    hey when do you wanna play for PU Open, I'm GMT+10 can do p much anything except mornings
    Kink
    Kink
    PM me as soon as you're online, hopefully our timezones aren't terrible. I'll message you as soon as I get back from sleeping.
    Kink
    Kink
    Online let's do this.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Alright cool just gonna have a shower quickly ill be back in like 10-15
    Hello, when do you want to play fr'or RBY seasonal? I'm gmt+2 and will be mostly free during Week end.
    Let me know when do u want to play for pspl?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Ur night is gonna be hard for me as ur est. Best I can do is 4 pm GMT-5 and before that. If this doesnt work on weekdays then how about on weekend in this time range?
    Kink
    Kink
    Hey I'm on now actually, or we can do Weekends as you mentioned.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    That works as well, let's play now
    gmt -4, when fight?

i'm not available friday before 1pm, saturday after 5 pm, and sunday before 2 pm and after 5 pm

any other time i'm prob ok with
    Kink
    Kink
    Yeah whenever is fine just find me on PS during any time this week and if that doesn't work we'll pick a set time on weekend ok love you dingle
    dingbat
    let's do thursday whenever?
    pokemonisfun
    dingle?? wtf
    hey when for oras ru cup? gmt +2
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I was planning to play at 10 pm of my time, but i've been forced to go somewhere this evening so it would be better for me on monday
    Kink
    Kink
    the only issue is that due to our timezones, I'm only available around midnight your time... I get home from work at 6pm EST.
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I can try
    sup bro, we play for uupl. would really prefer to play sunday afternoon after smogon tour as i have a pretty busy week. however, i can also play friday before or after smogon tour (say anytime from like 3:30pm gmt-4 to 5pm and like 8:30pm - midnight). lmk if either of these times work and gl! if neither work, then i can make time late saturday night (probs after like 1030/11pm), but the rest of my sat is busy
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    and exam weds so early week kinda impossible for me sadly
    Kink
    Kink
    Sunday is fine!
    heya I'm gmt-4 (est), what times would you like to play for ou spring ssnl? on weekdays i'm most available after about 5:00 pm my time, but i'm available all weekend.
    Kink
    Kink
    Sunday around 12pm EST?
    temp
    temp
    Sounds good to me. :]
    temp
    temp
    Hey, I (tempering) msg'd you a few hours ago (once at 12pm my time and again at around 3 pm) on Showdown. You're still on Showdown atm if your PS! name is "kink¨̮ " The deadline's coming up, so just lmk either on here or in Showdown pms
    Hey we're paired for PU Seeded R3. I am gmt-8 and weekday mornings and nights work best for me (usually 9am-2pm and 8-10pm). If we can find time this week that'd be great as I'm out of town for work this weekend and my availability will be limited.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    From around 1pm-3pm pst. I know thats a tight window... If that doesnt work I can do Monday from 7am-2:30pm and Tuesday 10am-5pm, if either of those slots work we could ask for an extension.
    Kink
    Kink
    That time should work.
    Kink
    Kink
    online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…