Darkyspeed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I’m your opponent for the next UU Alpha round. When are you available to play? I’m gmt -5. I probably won’t be available until after Christmas but I’m available pretty much all day Thursday and Saturday night this week. What does your schedule look like?
    Is there any other time you can play(I'm GMT+8 and its a bit early for me)? i can do 7am - 11am on sunday and 3am-3pm on fridays (GMT+2 geneva time - you time essentially). If not i could try to catch you next friday/sunday 0000 geneva time.
    sorry for the wait.

gmt-5, most weekdays after 6:00 PM work, weekends pretty much 9:00 AM - 11 PM is fine.

on a side note, you need to press this button to respond to people scheduling.

the "comment" button. we don't get notified that you responded unless you do that.
    Hello we need to play for Majors stage 1 Im gmt -4 and usually free after 2 PM any day unless something cames up
    uu majors stage 1, thought i'd let you know that i'm busy this week and weekend and probably won't be able to play. i'll hit you back once things calm down
    hello, i'm in your pool for UU majors, im GMT+8. i can do saturday mornings(8am-12pm) and sunday morning to afternoons (8am-3pm) my time preferably and friday evenings (7pm-9pm my time). please reply with specific estimated times you can play as i don't plan on staying online the whole duration mentioned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…