Riku Sakuraba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for the monotype tour. I'm GMT+0, does sometime Friday around 4pm my time work otherwise I can be more flexible come the weekend
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey,

Sure, I think I can make that time since it's pretty early for me. If we can't play on Friday, then sometime on the weekend works.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey,

I'm currently online on Riku Sakuraba when ready to battle.
    hey we play for the mono team tour for swsh. i’m gmt-4 My activity is gonna be semi sporadic but i have time tomorrow at like 9 am.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey Forrce,

I'm GMT-5 and since classes just ended for me today, I should be able to get you at that time.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey,

I'm currently online if you have time to spare. If not, what other times would work?
    Hey, we play for the 3v3 Monotype team tour. I'm GMT-5. When works for you?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey Twilight Solace,

Let's aim for Friday or Saturday evening. Let's aim for like 5pm and later since I'm more available in the evenings. Does that work for you?
    Twilight Solace
    Twilight Solace
    Yeah that's fine. Just look for me in Imperium at that time either day.
    i am actively getting tortured by playing an excatour and not being allowed to lose despite bringing vanilla shit. i am told this is monotype generations. when do you want to play? cst. i think thats eitehr -5 or -6. whatever the hell it is in minneapolis
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Any day besides Saturday. I'll be away that day. I'm usually on in the afternoons into the late night. I'm EST so...whatever works best for you.
    when play for mono gens
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm free in the afternoons and evenings since that's when I wake up. I'm not at all busy so...whenever you see me, just hmu
    I am bu
    I am bu
    Ok
    We play for mono ssnls. GMT+9 and am free weekday nights until late or on Saturday.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm EST; I'm free around those times or on Saturday. Whichever day you choose, I can try to adjust to it. If not during the week, then Saturday would be the best bet.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    EST is GMT-5 right? Are you free around 8am~10am your time? Would be ideal for me
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I can try and do that for Saturday; I have morning classes on weekdays, so Saturday would work best for those times
    im vs you now ig =D
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Oh dear, well then, alright. What time are you available? I'm EST and I'm free on the weekend and on most weekday afternoons.
    Vid
    Vid
    just checking in has this match been played yet it's past the extension deadline and there's no activity case so it will be coinflipped or activity case if it isn't played by Tuesday deadline. I would really appreciate in the future when scheduling trying to aim for specific times instead to avoid this predicament
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    It has been played; I believe it was posted on Round 2's thread. I am in the loser's bracket currently. Sorry if this wasn't clarified beforehand; due to uni, I've been somewhat swamped this week.
    when battle for mono ssnl. i'm gmt +5:30
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm EST. I'm available throughout the week. I'm on school break until Tuesday so yeah. Let me know what time works for you.
    ssnls im gmt -5 im free anyday except saturday so hmu with a time
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey Maskun, my timezone is EST. I'm also free any day. I'm not sure what time would work best for me, but I usually wake up at 6pm EST so...maybe we could battle around 6pm EST to the time where either of us go offline?
    Maskun
    Maskun
    alright if ur on later today let's play?
    Heya! We got seasonal matchup, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -4, I'm free Monday and Thursday anytime~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…