Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• we're playing for ltpl. If you wanna play tonight that would be sick. if not when can you play
    Hey fam, when would you like to play for snake? I can play between 4-7 pm on Friday, then after 11 pm on Friday, all day on Saturday and between 10 am and 3 pm on Sunday. I'd prefer to play on Sat, anyway.
    trash
    Not sure what timezone that is, but i posted on ur wall my availability. So saturday seems like the best option for us. Lets try for 8 am gmt-7
    Snou
    Snou
    For some reason I didn't see this one. Ok, Saturday at that time should work
    trash
    Alright cya tmrw
    [16:19]London:
    Can someone inform trash I will not be able to make the time, since my parents decided to visit me without warning so I am spending time with them
    [16:19]London:
    Thank you
    [16:20]London:
    We have a 2nd time arranged so everything should be fine
    Hi there! We're paired for MPL. I'm -6, and I'd like to play either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. My availability's concrete from 8 AM-10 AM (assuming we finish before 10), and 10 PM to midnight, but I can try to change my schedule around if those times don't work for you. Lemme know :]
    Ah, trash my everlasting friend, whom does not resemble trash in the slightest! Good to see you! :D
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    trash
    Wow Alex!!! Nice seeing you here on smogon.com :D. Can't believe you I didn't notice that you came here for around 4 years. I am really surprised :O since I always thought that you quit. Was the last time we saw each other on the Pokemon Online ladder? I hope you are doing great and lets catch up sometime.
    Deschutes
    Yeah, we used to battle on PO all the time. I hope you're doing well as well. We should battle today! :D
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    trash
    Ah I am quite busy now since I had a lot of free time in my younger years :(. I'll see if I have time to play some games in the future. Hope to play versus you again soon :D!!!
    hey, Let's play at RUWC

- I can play every day of the week from 19:30 to 01:00.
    - Saturday : 20:30 to 02:00
    - Sunday : 15 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    - Discord : CaCaTuA#4923
    trash
    Hey can you play tmr around 20:00?
    Yo, we have to play for ruwc I'm GMT+1 and prefer to play Sunday. Let me know if that works for you.
    trash
    i am gmt-8 and sunday should work if its like during my evening/night cause im busy during morning/day. saturday is a better day for me
    Casparov
    Casparov
    Saturday seems better indeed.
    How about 1 pm your time?
    trash
    Ya that works for me
    When do you wanna play for mwpl? I’m gmt-5, we can play today I’m free all day
    apparently we fight for the LGPE OU Grand Opener, I'm opening everyday for the next two weeks except the 16th.
    Valerie
    Valerie
    not even finna john i just missed the time. Same time tomorrow or in half an hour should work. Completely my bad
    trash
    both times should work i think (1.5hrs from now or tmrw)
    trash
    im on as trash
    i forgot to post for this but i'm gmt-4, and i'd be down to play sometime saturday during my afternoon / evening whatever works for u.
    trash
    sat evening works, rather play earlier tho if that works for you
    blank
    blank
    during the week this week is tough and i cant do friday cause i have plans T_T
    trash
    k sat like 6/7pm ur time works. gl with what ur doing this week
    Im gmt-5, can generally do around 5:30-5:45 pm most weeknights (sometimes a bit later, but I can commit to that time) and usually around 6:45 in the morning. Weekend can do around 8:30-9 am.
    trash
    wanna do like monday (9/10) 5:30pm ur time? p sure i can make that time, but if anything comes up ill tell u. the days (tues, wed, etc) after should work too as back up. i also might be able to do thursday/friday (9/6 or 9/7) 5:30 if i get a team by then
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok let's plan for thurs/fri cuz im assuming levi will john me until the last sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…