Rav3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for ru kickoffs, i'm available from 7-11pm gmt 0 fridays and saturdays
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Hey man, those times don’t work for me, working this weekend. I’m GMT+11 btw
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Just take the win, it’s not going to work out and I’ve not got any commitment to the tour atm. GL!
    Hey man, just wanted to thank you for helping with my team. I really appreciated your input and advice
    Hey, we're up against each other in UU masters tournament, I'm in AEST or GMT +11 and can be free any day except tomorrow and Saturday in the afternoon and evening my time, I can potentially be flexible in a few of the mornings as well. So let me know what works for you. :)
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Can’t be certain on Thursday at this point but it could be an optikn
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Alright, let me know if Thursday will work then as that's definitely best for me. I definitely won't be available Saturday, Sunday is possible but I can't know for sure at the moment.
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Can probably play tonight between 8-9 too because of a change in plans, hmu on disc if that suits, Rav3ndan#4783
    Hey, we play for UU masters. I’m GMT -6, when would you like to play? Today or Monday/Wednesday/Friday work best for me
    whats the difference between australia and austria
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Same country, have you ever seen them in the same room together?
    sketchy ecchi
    sketchy ecchi
    sorry thought this was duckduckgo
    sketchy ecchi
    sketchy ecchi
    so when is it a contindent and when is it a country
    Hey, so we're paired for ZU ssnl playoffs. I'm gmt -4 and free except on tuesday and saturday morning
    Rav3
    Rav3
    I’m GMT+10, I’ll need a few days to finish building, and I’m away from work from tomorrow afternoon-late Sunday afternoon. Would Monday morning 9am my time, Sunday night 7pm your time work for you?
    5gen
    5gen
    Yeah should work
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Perfect
    hy when do you have time for oras zu?
    im gmt +2 and mostly available after ~6pm
    DnB
    DnB
    yea sure :)
    DnB
    DnB
    im online now under my alt OnlyRandomStuff
    Rav3
    Rav3
    I was on but my internet is just having a little stroke. I shouldn’t be more then 5 mins
    bw zu, gmt+2, available at any reasonable time this week, just need sufficient time to build.
    Wanony
    Wanony
    yo, I will be 15-20 mins late, srry.
    Rav3
    Rav3
    please dont be any longer then that as i have work early in the morning ad its later for me
    Wanony
    Wanony
    on main as wanony, srry bout this
    well this is a heat 1st round. dpp zu, am gmt -5. i can play friday-sunday from 1-7 pm. if none of those work then suggest something and i can try to fit something it maybe
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Is 7.30pm Sunday your time, which is 8.30am Monday my time ok?
    Landon
    Landon
    that should work
    zu ssnl, gmt+2, lets play weekend around 1-3 pm est
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Sorry I should have been more clear. I’m away for work from today onwards and won’t be back til
    Monday afternoon. I’m playing breloom at 8.15pm Monday night so we try for 9.15pm my time Monday night which is 1.15pm in the afternoon for you.
    zugubu royale
    I got classes til 2 pm can we play monday 10:30pm your time or tuesday
    Rav3
    Rav3
    That works for me
    Zu ssnl im gmt -5 when do you want to play?
    Rav3
    Rav3
    GMT+10, I won’t be available til the weekend due to work. Will be available early next week before deadline also. Lemme know what suits you
    Hey we're paired for ZU open. I'm in EST and can play any time that isn't the 1st.
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Howdy, I’m AEDT. How does tomorrow 4pm your time (8am my time) sound?
    kay
    kay
    sounds perfect
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…