Wigglytuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey wigglytuff, what is up? We play for the SS OU Seasonal, when would you like to play for this? I am gmt+0
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    gmt-5, wanna play friday? got exams till thursday n_n
    egalvanc
    Okay that is fine, what gmt are you? I am +1, we can try to schedule via discord as I am online there more often, my tag is egalvanc#6176
    Bw cup, im Gtm+1, wanna play today or tomorrow? Im free the most of the day
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    hosting stour today so we can play before that? or after, i'll be online up until then on smogtours so ping me if you want to play
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    Ok, i will
    Yo, we're paired for UU team tour. I'm gmt-5 and should be free any time this weekend. If you can't do weekend let me know what time works for you during the week and I'll tell you if I'm free.
    evil things grandmaster i can play only on my sundays im -4, around 3pm should be good
    For ORAS OU Hoopa-Unbound tournament, I’m requesting for an extension. Me and my opponent -Niko- can’t arrange a timing before Sunday. Thanks.
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    can grant up to 4 days extension, is that enough?
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    I think so. I’ll check with my opponent. Thank you!
    SSB Tour, when are you free to play?
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    can play now if you want, otherwise it'll probably have to wait for after monday of next week. i'll log on as wiggleetuff on main
    Jayi
    Jayi
    That’s fine, I can wait!
    i was online till about 45 mins past scheduled time [ if you are taking the 10pm log as reference]
    the previous week we talked on ps and confirmed that we would play 9pm sunday my time tho , i have screenshots if required
    hello, i'm in your pool for UU majors, im GMT+8. i can do saturday mornings(8am-12pm) and sunday morning to afternoons (8am-3pm) my time preferably and friday evenings (7pm-9pm my time). please reply with specific estimated times you can play as i don't plan on staying online the whole duration mentioned.
    King Troller
    King Troller
    sorry i forgot 9am my time i can make it. i can't stay up that late on sunday and i can't do monday mornings my time
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    if you mean 9 am your time sunday, i'm not planning on being online then. i'll be on for the next hour or so, otherwise those sunday times are the best that i've got. i have exams on monday and tuesday and i'll be spending wednesday studying for an exam on thursday. i'm planning on going out on friday after school, so you'd have to catch me before that, which is 4 am your time on saturday.
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    next weekend i don't really have plans set in stone, other than finishing up my college apps, so give me your availability for that, i guess, but i make no promises.
    Hey man, what is happening with the August Room Championship? I've posted a few times in the thread and got no response. It's been like 2 weeks and Conflict hasn't responded to my efforts to find a time to play.
    I can hear the Guildmaster theme in my head just by looking at this profile.
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    A ONE, A TWO...A ONE-TWO-THREE
    ONE! DON'T SHIRK WORK!
    TWO! RUN AWAY AND PAY!
    THREE! SMILES GO FOR MILES!
    Empress
    Empress
    HOORAY!
    Empress
    Empress
    Yay! Yay! Perfect Apple! Perfect Apple!

That game is still a blast to play again and again today.
    We are paired for roa tour. CoCo #0851 it will be easier to schedule
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    tried adding you, don't know if you responded? anyway gmt-5 pretty flexible tomorrow and sunday, let me know what works
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff

could you accept or respond here? we should get this scheduled
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    I got nothing, gimme ur discord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…