Ehmcee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for seasonal? I'm free all week, CST timezone. I'm down to play today if you are
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    How would next weekend sound?
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Ok :(
    Saturday around this time?
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    Yeah sure, that sounds good
    When are you free to play seasonal? I'm GMT+13, free pretty much all day tomorrow and busy Wednesday and I cant actually confirm anything after that until tomorrow night (work roster released).
    So whats probably easiest, if you'd rather not play tomorrow is to let me know your availability and I'll just let you know what times work as soon as I possibly can.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Hey man, some stuffs come up with work and I probably won't be able to make it home for another half hour or so.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Oh wait I screwed up days and scheduled for tomorrow, anyways didn't I?
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    Yeah lol don't worry about it
    AAA 1v1 semifinals. I am PST (UTC-8). I can play from 4-8 PM (my time) and almost any time on the weekends that isn't at night. The account I will be using will probably be "Cantius Reborn" or "Nox 1v1."
    Cantius
    How about 4 PM Saturday (7 PM your time)?
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    That should work, I'll get back to you if anything unexpected happens
    Cantius
    You can find me in Discord DMs then, I'll be on azure.psim.us
    Yo im down to play whenever haha, just hmu. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow
    LRXC
    LRXC
    and i can play today
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    Currently with family for the holidays, won't really be avaible before the 4th if that's ok, I'm gmt-5 btw
    Hey, we’re playing for 1v1 ssnl r6! I’m GMT+2 and I’m quite free these days till 11PM, but I’d rather not let too much time pass if possible. Can you do tomorrow or Tuesday around 9PM my time?
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    I'm EST, so if I'm not wrong, I'm 6 hours behind you.
    Tommorow at 9 (your time) should work out.
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Perfect, see you tomorrow at 9PM my time then
    Hello, we are matched for 1v1 summer seasonal. Can you play this Tuesday afternoon around 3pm PDT?
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    I should be good
    If you're my round 3 ssnl opponent, I won't be avaible before saturday afternoon, I'm gone and without Internet.
    I'm EST and once I come back we can plan to play saturday or sunday.
    hi! we play for 1v1 SSNL r2, when would you like to play? I’m gmt-4 and I’m available any day besides Monday and I can play in the afternoons between 1:30 and 4:00 (earlier is better in that range) or in the evenings between 5:00 and 6:00. Let me know what works, or if you run into me on PS I can probably play then, too.
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    I'm currently in gmt-6, but I'm avaible in the afternoon from 3 to 6 usually, so from your 5-6 range should work.
    Robyn
    Robyn
    sounds good, I can do that today if you'd like lol, or whatever day works best
    For Don't Use This! Use That! make sure to format your post so that the set you're talking about outclasses a different one. See the example post in the OP
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    Just changed it
    when would you like to play for TTT? Im available after 4:15 pm est and before 5:30 pm on wednesday, after 3:00 pm and before 5:30 on thursday, and after 3:00 pm but before 4:30 on friday. My weekends are not great, but i might be able to squeeze in a time somewhere (unspecified).
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    Nice, I'm in your time zone, I should be available Thursday at 4:30, sound good?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    should be. ill let you know if anything comes up
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    online, challenge whenerv
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…