Scottie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, NU alpha tour; I'm GMT+1, avaitable on evenings, or pretty much anytime at the weekend. When do you want to play?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Sometime in the evening sat or Sunday works
    Hey we're opponents for the uu masters thing, I'm gmt -5 and on mostly in the evenings, can't play today.
    Scottie
    Scottie
    ill be around today on main as CDNThe3rd if you're down for 2day, if not ill be free majority of the week my evenings/nights gmt 0
    Scottie
    Scottie
    sry i was afk earlier, im back now if you're around
    mfhoundoom
    mfhoundoom
    I can be on for a bit more more if you're still around
    hello we play for spl week 4, i am gmt-8 and cannot play sunday. i should be free my evenings/nights during weekdays and for saturday anything after 10 am. lmk what works for you
    trash
    Alright this works with me. Lets aim for 10pm your time saturday then
    trash
    actually ~11:00 pm ur time is better for me
    trash
    im on smogtours as trash
    yo when do u wanna play for lc ssnl, i'm gmt+11 and from like 11am - 1am is good most days.
    When would you like to play? I’m -5 and most available my evenings and nights, I’ll check my schedule but a morning time might be possible too if those don’t work for you
    hey, when do you want to play?

i'd prefer not to play on sunday or tuesday, but i can probably make any other time. gmt -6 for now
    jake
    jake
    i should be able to make that -- i'll give you a day's notice if for some reason something comes up, but that should be totally fine
    Scottie
    Scottie
    gmt 0*
    jake
    jake
    should still be fine
    hey when can you play for lc ekans? Gmt-5, would prefer before weekend.
    Hey, we play for NUL. GMT+9 and I'll be traveling from Thursday~Sunday morning so we'll have to get it done before then. I'm usually free 10pm~1am on weekdays but if that doesn't work, I can make some time in the afternoon.
    hi, we'r paired for snnl, i'm gmt+2 and i should be able to play friday evening my time, tell me what's better for you
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I can do evening today, tomorrow and weekend too, I'm gmt +1, if you want to do tomorrow that works for me
    just wanted to post discord logs here
    Luthier
    Luthier
    Luthier神Yesterday at 11:46 AM Yo when do u wanna play I really would like to do Friday or weekend I have exams until thursday OshYesterday at 11:52 AM both r fine Luthier神Yesterday at 11:53 AM sounds good how about friday 3pm -4
    NU league, what day/time?
    BST evenings please, should be free any time from 7PM-10PM with a bit of leeway.
    I can also go for Saturday pretty much any time if an extension is necessary.
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I can do bat evening today if you want, if not lmk I'm also free every other evening
    Greybaum
    Greybaum
    wednesday 7pm good w/ you? need another team
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Yea
    we're playing for lc seasonal. -4 would prefer Saturday around my time
    Scottie
    Scottie
    -4 this week too, gotta pretty unpredictable schedule this week, might need a wider window if you're available other days, just so I can sus it out and see which suits me the most
    gali
    gali
    im available before 3:30 most days and after 6 on sunday. just lmk what times work best for you
    LC open when can you play I’m gmt -5
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Hey, I'm gmt - 4 this week, my schedule this week is going to be quite unpredictable, so if you could give me time ranges in the evening - night which you think suit you I can get back to you and see how they are for me, only day I definitely can't do is Friday
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Ok let’s just plan on weekend then, what’s your discord I’ll message you?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Osh#3783
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…