eiwug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're paired for bss masters. im gmt-4, can play between 3pm and 12am for the rest of the week
    Suspensse
    Suspensse
    oh wow our times are way apart. I can stay up late and play Wednesday at 4pm your time.
    eiwug
    eiwug
    thanks, see you around then
    Suspensse
    Suspensse
    I’ll be on for about an hour, my username is suspense.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/56NJYSX

Would you be kind enough to complete this survey? It is ranking Pokemon in the Battle Stadium Rated battles.
    This is an unofficial personal project, but you won the Kickoff tour and you are pretty strong, so I thought to ask.
    eiwug
    eiwug
    Thank you for asking me, though I'm little busy because I have to study for entrance exam, I want to help you as much as I can.
    sorry for late ;(
    いつ対戦する?土曜の夜なら空いてるけど
    eiwug
    eiwug
    どうせなら3人同時に集まって全部消化できたらなーとか思ったんですけどどうなんですかね…?
    私は当面はいつでも大丈夫です。
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    puffさんも土曜の夜OKでした
    eiwug
    eiwug
    了解です。9時ぐらいから待機って感じでいいですか?
    hiya, when can you play for bss kickoff? GMT+11, currently 8:30am, can play anytime between now and 3:30pm
    dogknees
    dogknees
    awesome see you then! I'll let you know if anything changes (I'm almost always on call for work), but should be fine
    dogknees
    dogknees
    hey, we're meant to play in two and a half hours but showdown has been having major connection problems today (haven't been able to connect all day)
    same deal with smogtours, hopefully it's fixed by our scheduled time but if not we'll have to figure something else out
    Lego
    Lego
    If you cant get main to work then you are allowed to play here
    http://bss-kickoff.herokuapp.com-80.psim.us/
    You will not be able to upload replays though, instead please DOWNLOAD them and send them to me on discord: LegoFigure11#0240
    BSPLⅣ week3 vs.hzhz(CAV)
    is starting about 8 hour later from this post
    eiwug
    eiwug
    changed, the new date : 8/03 10am (gmt-4)
    Hey, when would you like to play for BSPL? I'm GMT+10, playing on the weekend is probably best for me.
    eiwug
    eiwug
    sure.
    Thank you for replying, and see you on sunday.
    eiwug
    eiwug
    Can we change the date to saturday 11am(gmt+10)?
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Ah yeah I guess we can do that.
    Hey buddy, we play for BSPL, I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, We can play any day of the week except on Wednesday. Let me know which day/time suits you :D
    eiwug
    eiwug
    I'm glad to play against you.
    by the way, how about saturday 7:30 (your friday 19:30)?
    I think the time different is correct, but I would like you to check it.
    I'm gmt+9.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    A pleasure to play you as well buddy :D Yes the time is correct according to my timezone converter. See you on Friday (my time) and Saturday (your time)!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…