LordST
    Gmt-8 free any time after 1pm tomorrow or 4pm on friday
    blunder
    blunder
    mb didnt see this, hmu on discord when u wanna play blunder#3749
    uu masters when do you wanna play? im gmt +0
    LordST
    LordST
    midday your time is like 4am my time. I can play either your morning tomorrow or around 10pm your time
    Yomii
    Yomii
    Today around 10pm my time sounds fine
    LordST
    LordST
    messaged you on PS but got no answer, not sure where your at
    Oras RU cup. I see from your other scheduling that you’re GMT -8. I’m -5 and available basically all day today, until 9:00 P.M. tomorrow, and from 4:00-9:00 P.M. on weekdays. Just let me know what works best for you.
    Jade
    Jade
    Yeah sorry I might not be able to make that time. If possible we can always reschedule or get an extension. Will try to see if I can be on by then but no promises due to schedule.
    Jade
    Jade
    Alright, when do you want to re-schedule? Same time availabilities as last week for me.
    LordST
    LordST
    can play whenever for the next 4 or so hours
    Yo my man, zomog wants me to schedule through here lol so I’m gmt+0, best times for me would be daytime any day or I’m free before 6pm and after 9pm Wednesday
    LordST
    LordST
    Wednesday around 9-10pm your time works
    LordST
    LordST
    nvm something came up, what times exactly work for you during the day time? On thursday im probably getting up around 9am which is your 5am. could also do around midnight-1am which is your morning
    Taskr
    Taskr
    Anytime between 11am and 5pm my time Thursday works if that’s any good to u?
    paired for BW cup, am gmt-5 and easily avail weekends, when would you like to play?
    hi ORAS PU CUP im GMT-4 i can play in my afternoons or nights, Tell me one day and what time it would be in my timezone and we play
    LordST
    LordST
    can you do tonight? ill probably be available for the next 6 hours or so
    Raahel
    Raahel
    i can play now if u want
    Raahel
    Raahel
    or tomorrow
    hi when ru ssnl? im gmt+2, available in the evening hours during the week and more flexible on weekend.
    esche
    esche
    yeah i cant do that. i asked ave and he agreed to give us an extension. lets agree on a time asap for next week then so that we can avoid this coming down to activity. im free monday 7pm to 11pm, tuesday 8pm to 11pm and wednesday 9pm to 11pm.
    LordST
    LordST
    Tuesday between 10-11pm your time should work
    esche
    esche
    alright, see you tuesday
    Hey there, some people from your uu majors pool have expressed to me that you haven't responded to them yet. Please make an effort to schedule sufficiently and to get all of your games done before the deadline in two weeks' time. Gl!
    hy when do u have time for our bw tiebreak? i'd prefer thursday around 8pm gmt+2
    yo, ou ssnl. im gmt+3, usually free everyday 8-11pm my time. wby?
    LordST
    LordST
    I can do 11pm your time on Sat or Sun manybe
    Egor
    Egor
    saturday works best for me.
    Egor
    Egor
    can u play now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…