Fragments
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yt tour when? gmt-5
    Gray
    Same time?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Yea same time, although I may be a little late so let's say between 3pm and 4pm my time? I'll try to make it by 3 but don't wanna leave you hangin if I'm not. I'll definitely be around before 4 tho.
    Gray
    alr sounds good, see you then :)
    Yo! I was your previous r7 opp, before school fucked me over and made me give win.
    Wanna prep?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    You mean like just for fun?
    Hey since you are a super cool dude I want to hear your opinion on this one.

I bred a shiny Mr. Mime-Galar and want to name it Coolments
    Do you think thats a nice nickname for it?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    That's a beautiful nickname! If you plan to use it competitively though, you ought to beware of enemy marshadow that can outspeed and kill poor Mr. Mime. I'd advise pairing it with a raikou, since raikou always beats marshadow!
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Ok I had no idea until lamp just told me that was you on that alt LOL fuk u
    MG
    MG
    HA got you again Coolments!

I will heartly take your advice, thought I would pair it with Musharna since psychic is very effective against its ghost weakness lol
    so when exactly u wanna play? im gmt+2 what time will u be online to play?
    Katy
    okay we can play 2morrow after u are done with that other tour game, hmu on smogon, whenever u rdy and then we can get it done.
    MG
    MG
    Katy ich werde mich für dich revanchieren!!! Donnerstag 18 Uhr, sei da!!!!!!
    Katy
    Ich werde da sein MGenius!!!!!!
    When play for SSNL? I'm GMT+2, available most of the time from 10 in the morning to 9 in the evening.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    GMT -4, I'm usually most free after 7pm my time so that's a bit rough. I think I can do Thursday like 2pm my time (8pm your time) if that works for you?
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    8 PM on Thursday will be fine, see you then.
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    I'm on as HereComesTeamCharm, message me when you're here.
    tpp, I am gmt -6 and would like to play asap.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Yep works for me, I may be running a little late so are you able to wait till a little after 7:30 if that's the case? Just as a backup, will probably be able to make 7 just fine
    King Leo V
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I can actually play today if ur around, anytime after 7, or I'm also free rn until like 3:30. If you're down I check discord more than Smogon so feel free to message me @ Fragments#6623
    heya, 1v1 seasonal
    +10 currently 11:30am, can u play on the weekend?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Just checked, we have until 11:59pm my time on Sunday, do you wanna play then Sunday 7:30pm GMT-4?
    dogknees
    dogknees
    8pm would be better if possible, but yeah I can play your evening time on sunday; that’s equivalent to my monday morning
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I have a thing at 8, if it's gonna be Sunday it's gotta be 7:30 if that's aight
    when fight? I'm PST
    Fragments
    Fragments
    EST, my discord is Fragments#6623 you'll be able to reach me more easily there. I'd prefer to play sometime today or tomorrow if you can! Name some times and I'll let you know what works best.
    Yo, i’m Your ost round 2 opponent. I’m gmt +10, when would you like to battle.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hi there, I'm EST, down to play today tbh if you want (name is Fragments on PS), if not then probably Friday anywhere from 6pm - 10pm my time. My discord is Fragments#6623 btw, much easier to reach me there :)
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hi, if you're here to talk bout OST, I posted on your profile a few days ago, all my info is there :)
    yo can you play tonight for sm seasonal? at around 9PM EST
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey, didn't see ya but maybe I just missed you, you good to go anytime today? My name is Fragments on PS btw, will be home most of the day so I'll be quite available
    teal6
    teal6
    got it. im on PS main as RED WHITE and TEAL, shoot me a message on there when you are free!
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I pm'd you on PS, I'll be sticking around for a little while so hopefully I'll see you soon!
    GMT +9 can't do weekends and can play anytime around 8pm - 2 am my time on all weekdays. Would prefer if we could play in the next 3 days tho
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    Alright I'll try to make it work
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Eyy, good news, dentist appointment got cancelled so I'll be there at our previously scheduled time :)
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    on as mihawk349 till the schedule time. pm me there when u come online
    Hey buddy, i have to play you for NU Open.
    This week's gonna be a bit hard for me because of exams.
    My ideal days would be Fri, Say or Sun. I'm GTM+2
    Fragments
    Fragments
    GMT -4, how does Saturday 2:30pm my time sound?
    When can you play? GMT-4 and would prefer to play sometime tomorrow, but can make time Wednesday or over the weekend
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Yo, I'm also GMT -4. Would you be able to play sometime today, maybe around 6:30 pm? The rest of this week is pretty rough for me. If you can't do today, I can try to do tomorrow at the same time.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I can’t do many times today, but that time tomorrow works for me
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…