PA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're matched up for 1v1 SSNL (I think that's the abbreviation). I'm not sure when I'll be available; most weekends are usually fine unless stuff happens. I'm mostly free, but would like some time to mentally prepare myself for the loss. You can find me on PS with the same name, or discord with a similar recognizable name.
    KawaiiiiPotato
    KawaiiiiPotato
    Hello! As the deadline approaches, I would like to set the date and time for our match. Are you available tomorrow? I'll likely be on PS throughout the day.
    1v1pl gmt-4, I cant play Sunday or before Thursday. Tell me what alt you will be on so we can avoid the bs I had last time scheduling with you. I be on Yami at whatever time we agree to.
    PA
    PA
    actually since lockdown is happening i would prefer 7pm GMT on Friday
    Rei
    Rei
    I can do 8pm gmt aka 4pm gmt-4 tomorrow because I have a video game tournament scheduled with fam at 7pm gmt.
    PA
    PA
    Sure see u then
    Hey, when do you want to play for 2v2? I'm GMT+0
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Hey we should probably get around to playing sooner rather than later lol. When are you available?
    PA
    PA
    friday at 8pm GMT
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Cool that works for me
    Hey we're matched for RBTT. Let me know what times you have available. I'm generally free during the weekends EST.
    PA
    PA
    gmt +0 im available at the following times wednesday 9am to 9pm thursday 9am to 9pm sat/sun 3pm to 7pm
    ArcHale0
    ArcHale0
    Does this Sat 7pm at gmt+0 work for you?
    PA
    PA
    Sure
    Hi :)
    We're up for STABmons tour r1.
    What timezone are you, and when can you battle?
    I'm available mostly on the weekend...
    We're paired for the Random Battle Team Tour. My timezone is GMT -4 (1:07 AM at the moment of posting this). I'm more often available during the afternoon. My PS username is the same as the Smogon one. When are you available?
    PA
    PA
    How is today about 5pm my time (GMT +0)
    Flare
    Flare
    I'm online at PS right now.
    UwU, Poison Adhesive. I GMT-8. Can you do Saturday at your 4:30 PM, my 8:30 PM? Considering the kind of hax my opponents pulled out for my recent tour, I'd say if you just high rolled me that'd be pretty good.
    Misses Giga Impact, opponent crits
    Misses High Jump Kick, next game opponent Thunderbolt paralyze first turn into paralysis turn
    Misses Rock Tomb, misses rock blast twice
    PA
    PA
    That’d b great
    Hello I'm your opponent for the 1v1 AAA thing, when are you available? Im GMT -8
    PA
    PA
    hi I’m GMT +0 are you free 8pm today my time
    zxgzxg
    zxgzxg
    Well its way past that so i guess not lol How does 10/23 8pm your time work?
    PA
    PA
    ok
    Hi, we're battling for RBTT week 3, my timezone is US east coast, my schedule is flexible so I can battle pretty much anytime
    PA
    PA
    Today at 6PM GMT +0 good?
    PikminWarrior
    PikminWarrior
    Yea that works, my Showdown name is the same as it is here and I'm always in the randombattles room
    Hey, we’re playing for 1v1 ssnl r2! I’m GMT+1 and I should be free every week day till 11PM. I unfortunately can’t play during the weekend because I’m gonna be away. Lemme know when you want to play
    PA
    PA
    alr hows tomorrow 5pm GMT
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    That's fine, see you tomorrow
    BW PU. GMT+9 and would like to play on a weekday if possible (mostly free around 10:30pm~1am my time). If not, weekend is fine too
    PA
    PA
    if possible is 12pm my time tomorrow (GMT) alright for you im not sure if those times work as they are late
    Hey we're playing for the adv tour, I'm free everyday from 4pm till midnight gmt+2, when can you play?
    2v2 thing, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -6, I've got midterms this week so it'd be easiest for me to play on the weekend. Timewise I should be flexible on Saturday, Sunday I'll be around in the afternoon / evening.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…