Smogon Forums

MMII
MMII
Corvi is so strong o.o, Skarmory gets spikes tho so it's still good too. CB Dracovish is a scary mon to switch against. Still no gyarados, though.
trickroom
trickroom
All the Ubers Corvi must be max Defense hehe. when the new DLC drops, will we be getting the good old Scarf Specs Kyogre rampage again?
Groudon is back but is Red Orb available?
Dynamax Gyarados is a beast. Also great to see Kyurem-B finally getting much needed moves and even Boots to help out.
MMII
MMII
I think most folks are assuming no orbs so choice ogre is going to dominate the meta, probably. No soul dew or Arceus and weather is already very strong. Palkia will probably be good again, too.
trickroom
trickroom
Oh shit I accidentally reported a post I wanted to comment on lol
trickroom
trickroom
Forgot how to move around in the forums xD sorry my bad. rusted
MMII
MMII
lol that’s fine, don’t worry. I wouldn’t have known if you didn’t tell me, nothing happened on my end. I bet you it happens often that somebody misclicks the report button.
trickroom
trickroom
not a real report so I am sure the moderators understand misclicks xD it happens like way too often. Everyone is waiting the new DLC. Zapdos is kinda cool fight/flying with electric moves
MMII
MMII
oh damn, fight/flying is a really strong typing. I wonder if they change the stats to be physical based or not
trickroom
trickroom
They will probably change the base 125 to Attack. and Speed remains. They could troll us though lol like no physical Electric and Flying moves for it. Doesn't learn Brave Bird etc.