fupizza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When are you down to play for RBTT? I´m GMT+1, and would like to play sometime during the weekdays
    fupizza
    fupizza
    What's a better time for you that day? We'll do it then probably since I'm pretty much free all Friday. I'm gmt-6 though so anytime later works for me most likely.
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Should we say around 9-10PM my time? Would that work for you?
    fupizza
    fupizza
    Yes works for me!
    When would you like to play for the randbats team tour? I'm available all week.
    Are fine playing somewhere between 7pm-11pm gmt 0 on tuesday?
    fupizza
    fupizza
    Is your timezone gmt 0? I have an assignment that I still gotta turn in, is it possible if we could push the match back like 2 hours? I don't wanna like keep you up all night or anything if that's your timezone, just let me know if that's ok I'm kinda in a cram rn
    Glue
    Glue
    this is fine by me
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm main rn as Roseybear
    Hey since you arent that much online on PS anymore :( , I will ask you here when do have time for our RBTT Match?
    I am GMT+1 and should be available everyday from like 4 or 5 pm my time.
    See ya :)
    fupizza
    fupizza
    I am GMT-6, we will have to do it on the weekend because I'm studying for a big test this week. I think I'll be good to play on saturday or sunday at around that time
    MG
    MG
    alright Weekend that time should fit.
    And Gl with the test, you got this!
    Hey, we got paired up for rbtt. Im gmt -5 (EST) Im free monday to wednsday at most times lmk if one of those days is good
    fupizza
    fupizza
    Let's shoot for Monday. If I'm still backed up on homework, we might have to do it wednesday, but I'd rather play monday. I am right behind you gmt-6 (CST) so this shouldn't be too bad. On Monday when I'm free I'll look for ya
    Anthonyy23
    Anthonyy23
    Works with me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…