Expulso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rupl. Gmt-4, Can you play Thursday?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    RUPL is still going on and this week lasts until may 3rd. I think my finals are going on near that deadline but next mon/tues seems ok for me. are you free on either of those days?
    The Strap
    The Strap
    I'll lyk my availabilities on those days on friday
    The Strap
    The Strap
    Ok I'm free before 2:30pm est on Monday and Tuesday if that works for you?
    Hi when do you wanna play for ADV NU Cup? I'm gmt+1
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Sounds good, will do. See u then!
    Expulso
    Expulso
    nvm I am busy at 8pm your time -- can we play after your other tour? I should be free by the time that tour starts
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Okay i´m ready to play now, on main as Descendiiiing
    Hi, we have to play for the pu tour. Im gmt+1, would you be able to play sunday at 9:30 my time?
    heyo when you wanna play dpp lc? I'm east coast US. (think its -4 atm but daylight savings coming up?) I'd prefer evenings generally (8 pm-midnight) though I'm very sick atm so I'm more free than usual
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Hey, I’m cst. I’m down for friday / saturday evening, probably, can say more on thurs/fri
    For the adv nu tour - same times as LC. When are you free?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    They actually shouldn’t have put me through, lol, it’s either me or my 1st round opponent. We play tomorrow at 11am gmt-6
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Did u win
    Dpp lc gmt-5 play next week on any weekday at a reasonable time.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    My apologies, dinner took longer than I expected. I can do wednesday 3:30 my time
    Rei
    Rei
    Works for me, i be on as yami the bloodedge or magma.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Sounds good, am on rn
    Dpp LC: I can play 9-4 most days GMT -6, generally not weekends but may occasionally find time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll play rn
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Im in class rn (for the next 2 hrs), sorry :’(
    Expulso
    Expulso
    No worries abt this, haha, we have over 2 weeks to do it. I'm free 3:30-4 if you want to play then, otherwise Tues/Weds works totally fine
    when for oras nu, im est and can play tmr
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Tomorrow doesnt work well for me, have tests weds/thurs. does friday work for u? im 1 hr before u (cst)
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Can you do Friday or Saturday?
    Sacred Wings
    Sacred Wings
    take the win
    hey, lc ssnl. i am free evenings gmt-8. free all day today and sunday if you have time.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hey, if u read this rn i can do a match in the next hr or so, sunday / later tn works as well though.
    LC seasonal, I'm EST free most afternoons.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Sry for late reply, i'll check this enough to be able to play. (For weds, prolly after 7pm your time)
    DJ_Barara
    DJ_Barara
    No problem, you good for tonight around 8pmEST then?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    It's a little after 8 est but i can do rn. on showdown as expulso
    UU Masters, I’m GMT+11, would prefer to play Friday or Saturday nights my time
    Expulso
    Expulso
    I’ll be free by 12 or 12:30 PM your time on Friday, we can do that
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Yeah should work, otherwise I’ll let you know
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Up to you to try and reschedule
    Hey SMRU Cup R2, I'm gmt+1 and I can play everyday from 8pm to 10pm, so when do you want to play ?
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Are you here ?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    I'm sorry, I had an important school project that I have been working on all day. :(

I suppose you should take the win
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    No problem, school is more important than this, and as you wish
    In my wall you said you wanted Monday and that kinda works for me but depends on your available times
    Expulso
    Expulso
    i am CST / GMT -6
    Saria
    Saria
    Sunday nights are awkward for me during team tour season, too many things happening. I'm -4, so like from 2 pm to 6 pm my time or from 10 pm to 12 am are times that work for me and sound reasonable for your timezone. Note that I check forums sporadically, so it's probably safer to pm me on discord whenever you want to get the games done.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    sounds good, I can do those times. what's your discord? i'm expulso#7025
    hey ur my opp in the future of RU tour, im gmt+2, we have to play asap, find me in my nights in nu room of main as Real FV13 or give me a time for tomorrow
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    hey we scheluded for now, im waiting in ru room
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Ah damn I'm sorry, I honestly forgot so that's my fault
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…