Amaroq
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ru snake im gmt -7 until friday and then gmt -5 on the weekend. prefer weekend and am flexible then so just let me know whens good although more likely to be available morning / afternoon on weekend
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm GMT -5 and working during the week, so weekend is best for me as well. I'm usually available any time after noon on weekends, so would some time in the afternoon on Saturday/Sunday work for you?
    pdt
    pdt
    can we do sunday afternoon? we r same timezone so how does 2 pm sound
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That works. See you then.
    ru open im gmt -4 when play
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT -5, I can do evenings from the 30th on and any time after noon on the 4th or the 5th. If none of those times work for you, let me know and I'll try to find something else.
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    thursday evening would probably be best
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sounds good. Is there a specific time that you'd prefer?
    yop ! I'm gmt+2, can we play Saturday for RU Kickoff ?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT -5, Saturday works for me. I have one other game scheduled at noon, but I should be free pretty much any other time after 11:00 AM my time.
    Raurone
    Raurone
    OK ! 7pm gmt0 it's OK? 2pm for you and 9pm for me
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Host made a mistake with matchups, so we aren't actually playing this round.
    when do you wanna play ru ssnls r4 im +2 can play after 16:30 on weekdays and pretty free on weekends
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT-5, I usually work until about 5:00 PM during the week, so playing during the weekend is probably best unless you're okay with staying up late. I should be free any time after noon my time on Saturday or Sunday.
    ojr
    ojr
    alright so like 7pm my time on saturday or is that too early for you?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That should work.
    hey bro we play for ru snake, -4, prefer like thursday/friday, lmk your availability. yeezyknows#3105 on disc if it's easier there for you
    yeezyknows
    ok awesome ty
    yeezyknows
    Hey I’m most likely going to be about 15-30m late, I’ll be on tours by 7:30-45 at the latest
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Okay. I'll get on Smogtours soon. Take as much time as you need to get settled in.
    ru ssnl, when play can do any day that isn't friday. +1
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    In that case, are you okay with 7:00 PM my time (it's 8:45 right now) on Thursday the 7th?
    Cam
    Cam
    ok np.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I will be waiting on both Smogtours and main. Where we play is up to you.
    hlelo, I see those hard evenings on weekend in the earlier messages so if that still works this week I am all in
    Hi :)
    We're up for SS RU kickoff.
    I'm GMT+2 and I'm available mostly at night, and for most of the weekend (I won't be available from Friday 5pm until Saturday 6:30pm).
    Lmk what times are good for you
    TNTCool
    TNTCool
    It turns out I'm only free from 11pm my time, 4 pm your time.
    Is that ok? If not I can try and squeeze it in at 8...
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That will work.
    TNTCool
    TNTCool
    I'm on smogtours as TNTCool
    im around from like 1 pm to 4pm est today
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I can't play earlier than 6:00 PM EST on weekdays because I'm at work until then. If you can't play during my evenings, there isn't much I can do.
    i cant find your discord try finding mine 1rinnegan#9115
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Can't find yours either, but we can just schedule through VMs instead. Should be around for most of the day, starting in about 2 hours.
    yo when would you like to play for OST im cet
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT-6 and working full time, so weekends are when I'm most free. I can do any time after noon on Saturday or Sunday or sometime Thursday/Friday evening.
    uu masters r2, gmt -5 & busy with work weekdays until 6 pm, wanna do sat/sun sometime?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    GMT -6 and also busy with work weekdays until 6:00 PM, so Saturday/Sunday is perfect. I would prefer to play in the evening, if that works for you.
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    I’ll let you know as we get closer to the weekend, usually the early afternoons are easier for me but I’ll keep you posted
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Afternoons should be fine as well. I will probably be free either way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…