Oathkeeper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i enjoyed listening to your nu podcast
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Thanks man. That does mean a lot. Sorry if you don’t see or hear from me as much anymore. I needed to step away from PU
    Hey, matched for NU Open, I'm GMT+2 and available between 9 am and 8 pm. When do you want to play ?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey there. I'm at GMT-5 (central US) and how about Thursday or Friday at around 2pm my time (9pm for you)?
    Maxomega
    Maxomega
    Friday is great. Do you mind if we play a bit earlier, like 1:30 pm your time ? If you can't, 2 pm your time is okay
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Yeah no worries. Unless a work thing for me comes up then yea that's fine. Friday at 1:30pm GMT-5 it is!
    Hey, we play for ru snake. I.m available most of the time everyday, I'm gmt+2
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey there buddy. No worries, do what you need to do and we'll play once you're done. Just message me here once you're ready! =)
    Yggdrasil60
    Yggdrasil60
    Thanks, I'll let you know asap :)
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    You got it. Trying to fight off anxiety here anyway lol
    pu no johns. when are you available tomorrow? im gmt + 1. i have college so im available past 4pm gmt + 1
    TTK
    TTK
    Gmt +0 mb
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hate to john a little bit, but could we make it Tuesday? I'm at GMT-6 and my availability is spotty during the day during the week, but I am available in said evenings tho.
    Hey, if you're around over the next two hours or so I can play the NU alpha tour match.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey man! I'm on now and will be for the rest of the day. If I was on at the time you posted, I would've said yes. But feel free to PM when you get on PS next!
    Well we both have to play against each other in the ZU low budget tour. When do you have time? I'm gmt+1 btw and gl for the tour.
    275p
    275p
    Good. Friday it is then. Gl! :blobthumbsup:
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Slight miscalculation on my part lol. I'm at GMT-6 (not -5 as I mentioned earlier), but that shouldn't change the matchup time at all other than an hour difference. So it'll be 1 hour earlier than we planned. Is that ok?
    275p
    275p
    Sure that still works :)
    Hi there! I have an egg that matches your gen 6 TSV of 0295.
    Would you mind hatching it for me, please?

Egg: Slugma - Female - Timid - Love Ball - 31/23/31/31/31/31 - 0295
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    I’m actually so far away from my 3DS and I’m not doing these anymore friend. Sorry
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Oh well. Thanks anyway.
    Hey man,
    PU budget im gmt +2.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    I'm at gmt-4 and the funny thing is I already have a team ready to go since my opponent bailed in the last round lol. Just let me know of a day and time.
    zu ssnls gmt-4 prefer Friday anytime in between 10am-9pm.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Same timezone (eastern time right?) I can go at 8pm if that works?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yes, it is. Yeah that works for me, see you then!
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey! I'm actually available now if you want to hop on?
    We’re matched for PU ssnl, I’m gmt-4. I can play anytime from 4 - 9 pm my time today, Thursday, or Friday
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey there. I'm at gmt-5 so scheduling works out well here lol. How about Friday at 4pm your time? Gotta build and stuff!
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    That should work fine, see you then :)
    So it is time to play again dude :) PU Fall ssnls r1 and GMT+2. Hbu?
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hahahha ofc!!! It is a plan :) thanks buddy, I will try to prepare my best to give you some good games ;)
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    You're very welcome! Same here. Let's make it a good start to the seasonal =)
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey dude, I have some irl stuff that came out and I will not be able to play... Sorry :( take the win bc my schedule is so busy until Tuesday next week at my 8-10pm...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…