zS
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey when sm championship? I’m gmt-6
    zS
    zS
    GMT+1 here, I can play whenever between 5pm and 9pm my time pretty much Everyday tell me what's best for you
    hi boss, whens good for sm championship? gmt-4, not really feeling today but I'm good tomorrow onwards
    zS
    zS
    GMT+1 here, I can play whenever between 5pm and 9pm my time pretty much everyday
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    want to lock in sunday @ 6pm your time?
    zS
    zS
    seems good cya
    ehy, we play ss ru same gmt, wanna do now? otherwise im p avaible always
    zS
    zS
    I’m probably going to sleep rn we can play tomorrow if you want I’m free almost adl so just chall me if you see me on
    gmt +2 for ru team tour, when you wanna play, and whats ur name on ps
    zS
    zS
    GMT+0 so we aren’t that ahead my ps nick is zSpxdes, what about tomorrow 8pm yours? Or any day at that time
    Mac3
    Mac3
    sounds good
    Yo we play for ADV, when u wanna play? Im GMT0 available p much all day my time
    zS
    zS
    I’m a hour ahead so we could do that tomorrow 4-5pm mine?
    PU kickoff, im GMT-6, available almost all day any day, lmk what time works for you!
    zS
    zS
    Maybe we can play on Thursday 2pm yours?
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Sure, see you then!
    hey when would you like to play for ou spring seasonal? im gmt -5
    robjr
    robjr
    ill have to leave in 10 minutes at that point, can you play before 6 pm your time tommorow then?
    zS
    zS
    Yeah I can definitely do that
    zS
    zS
    I'm on stours as zSpxdes
    Seems we will be playing against each other r1 at pu alpha. When can you play? I'm gmt+1 and I'm availableafter 6pm up to 12 pm.
    Shing
    Shing
    If that's what you want, then sure for me. I'm at showdown through if you are available right now.
    zS
    zS
    I'm on chall whenever
    Shing
    Shing
    alright ill be there a min
    Hey, adv ssnl, when can you play? -5 I'd prefer sunday, at any time
    zS
    zS
    Sunday is okay I’ll hit you up
    Sergio S
    Sergio S
    I'll be around for some hours, Passing the River on the main server
    We play for ssnls im free rn or after 7pm est on weekdays and all day weekends lmk what’s best
    sm winter ssnls when? im gmt+1
    zS
    zS
    Same Timezone here can play at almost any time between 6pm and 11pm my time
    pu low budget when, im gmt -4 and relatively flexible. usually on PS! as Scizorphobic.
    zS
    zS
    Can play whenever when u see me on just chall ^
    zS
    zS
    My nick on ps is zSpxdes
    Yo, your win vs Iam8husband for UU Majors still counts yeah. You'll still have to play a game vs Decision Makers but that game will only determine his W/L and yours will remain unaffected. You were the only person who played Iam8husband in your pool and I mentioned Wevton doing that by accident. Sorry for the confusion, the post should be edited to make 100% sense now too.
    zS
    zS
    Ok ty very mutch
    hey we play for pu budget, gmt+1, best days for me are usually daytimes through the week or Sunday night
    zS
    zS
    Same Timezone Here I can play every eve from 6pm to 10pm and free the hole weeknd from 4pm to 12pm
    Taskr
    Taskr
    let's try for 9pm Sunday then
    zS
    zS
    Fine see you on sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…