ed wins
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Monotype Fall ssnls gmt -7 can play after 5pm my time on weekdays, or anytime weekend.
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    cant do tonight, but can do from 9am-3pm tomorrow gmt -7 for sure
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Sure. I'm here now. Let me know wherever you want play about 10 mins in advance so i have time to see the notification and hop on ps
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Im online and ready whenever
    Mono ssnls when? I’m gmt -6 can play Friday Saturday or Sunday after 3pm my time
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Kk mandatory reply on smog forums so perish won't coin flip icu
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Let's aim for sat around that time with Sunday as backup
    Splash
    Splash
    ok
    mono gens -3 (EST) anyday but please let it be after 3pm (yes I still have school).
    ed wins
    ed wins
    open to that time weekends. lets aim for Saturday,
    Namranan
    Namranan
    ok will do
    Monotype seasonals, I’m GMT -5. Available any time before 9:30 P.M. today and any time between 4:30 to 9:30 P.M. on weekdays. Weekends its w/e.
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Cool lets just get it done today since I'm free too. I'll be idling in the monotype room ig
    Jade
    Jade
    Sent a challenge
    Hello I am your opp for mono ssnls. I can play anytime after 3pm all week, I am est (gmt-4). When can you play?
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Hang tight, as my opp lied in his act request and sent me to the losers bracket when it should have been him. If this doesn't get resolved I'll just drop and give you the W
    Hello ! Do you think we can play this weekend for mono ssnls ? I'm gmt+1
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Hey ! Are you around to play now ?
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Let me know when you want to reschedule, I still have the same availabilities
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Sorry for the confusion but i said my Saturday, your 11am. You wanted to play me at 2-3am my time. I'll be more open these next two days lmk what works
    hey whatever happened to your vote? I'm guessing they won't let you cuz you know but still wanted to hear from you
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Quite frankly, it honestly looks like the issue is purposely being thrown aside. It's been two or three days since I've replied because I don't have time to formulate the response that I want. I'll know that it'll be thrown under the rug regardless. I wish that Eevee General or Zarel would reply back.
    Alexis Breeze
    Alexis Breeze
    shocking. The direction mono is taking is almost republican government level.
    Suspect tour GMT +6 hit me up when ur on
    ed wins
    ed wins
    I'm pst. I'll be available tonight at my midnight, so around 2pm for you i think?
    feen
    feen
    I'll be on Monotype room
    Gmt -8. I'm available most nights around midnight my time for a few hours and i can find time in the am anywhere from 10am-1pm
    When fight for mono tour? Gmt -7
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Ummm
    Is this still going on? I got way too distracted:/
    MZ
    MZ
    There's still 4 days to do this, when are you on?
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Oh. It looks like i messed up this reply by commenting an actual status on accident rather than replying to this LOL

Gz on the win i assume
    yo its sab ed come to orgin server i need to speak to you.
    ed wins
    ed wins
    Hi there. Unfortunately, I won't be seen on PS! for at least a few more weeks. Shouldn't take longer than a month and a half, though :s
    hm sableye
    Ah well whenever you do get on find me bro i need to ladder with you it was so fun :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…