Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi bughouse and good day(i'm Damm u captcha on ps), when we're going to play the roa battles? and which formats?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    this weekend should work ok for me. I think I only have to pick the first tier which will probably be adv or gsc idk.
    El químico del pueblucho
    El químico del pueblucho
    Nice and i select gen6 and 7, well i'll wait you there hf
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Can you do some time Saturday between 12 and 4 pm gmt -5?
    Hey I'm free later today if you wanna play early for SM NU cup, if not I'm free all week for the most part in the evenings, gmt 0
    not sure if this is supposed to happen for r2 but i forgot about this sorry. when would u like to play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    It’s not happening. Poh was stupid.
    mushamu
    mushamu
    i see, sorry to bother
    dpp nu, im gmt+1 when do you want to play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Hey I’m -5. Can play on Wednesdays during the day, but otherwise I can only play at night or on the weekend.
    Hey, we're playing for Dou ssnl, I'm GMT+1 and I'm mostly free in the evenings or on Saturday. Let me know what time would work best for you
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    how about 6-7pm my time on Saturday? If that doesn't work just pick a time, I should be free all day except after 9pm or so
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    should work
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    hey, I'm on main as qwello lee, just chall whenever you're ready
    Okay so let's play the OST, I'm GMT -5, I could almost every day just let me know the day before
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Should be able to play most evenings 8 pm or later. Maybe this Thursday or Friday?
    Lets In The Sun
    Lets In The Sun
    Oh sorry for answering late, but i think i can play GMT -5 8-10 Today if you are okay
    Hey we are playing for Skymin suspect tour. I'm GMT +11. I would prefer to play on Friday or Sunday.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How about 10pm Thurday (2pm Friday for me)? Or we could do the same time Saturday (Sunday for me)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    either should work so sure let's do thurs/fri
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm in the doubles room now if you want to play early.
    I’m familiar with the Murkowski situation, I find her and Alaska politics in general to be incredibly fascinating. Things seem p different there compared to a lot of the country, haha
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    A lot of their state politics is dictated by management of the state's oil funds. They've elected plenty of democrats for state offices.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    For federal office, a lot of it comes down to Alaska believing it knows best about how to manage their own land and resources and the federal government potentially intervening. Dems are seen as more likely to, so they vote R consistently. However, climate change is impacting that. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see a dem or two win a federal election in Alaska in the next 5-10 years.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Yeah that makes a lot of sense, I think there is some brain drain going on there (esp with the college funding cuts that were just implemented) which may prevent that from happening with any consistency.
    Hey, we're paired for RoA room champs thing, when would you like to play and what ou do you want to start with?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Can be pretty flexible this weekend. I’m east coast US. Probably ADV but idk.
    Tack
    oh ye we're same time zone cool, Saturday w/ time determined a little later sound good?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Let’s do something like 11-1 if that’s ok
    yo we play for DOU seasonal, I'm MDT (2 hours behind east coast), let me know when you're free to play so we can make it work
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I can play most nights after 7 eastern or on the weekend
    Salient
    Salient
    looks like I just missed you, I'm on PS as "Voidhart" or "sunhart", usually in the DOU room
    When do you want to play for OST? I'm free most days up to 11pm GMT+0 (my timezone) except for Tuesday 21st 10:00-15:00, Wednesdays 19:00 onwards, Thursday 23rd 10:00 onwards, all times Friday 24th - Sunday 26th. Currently I'm free other than those times (up to 11pm GMT+0).
    hey, are you on the smogon discord / are you around much there? if so ill add you to the c&c staff channel we have in there, that's where a lot of dex talk is going on these days
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I pretty much never use discord outside of NUPL but if you think I should join this channel I can try it out. Same username. 6808.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    dw about going out of your way to be there, just that it might be convenient for you to have another avenue for bug reports / brainstorming on suggestions and stuff. i don't see that acc in the userlist rn so if you want in lmk after you join
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…