STABLE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bw 1v1 gmt-4. I just started a job as I said on discord and did orination today, but I do not have my schedule so apologies in advance if I have to move the time since my hours will vary. Lemme know what works and I will try my best to make it tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Rei
    Rei
    Actually dl is today, I will try to be around as much as possible.
    STABLE
    STABLE
    I'll be online for the next 50-ish minutes, then I have a smash tournament, can you do before then?
    Rei
    Rei
    Im online rn. Dont think ny last message went tho.
    put the percs down
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Preference Equity Redemption Cumulative Stock (PERCS) is a convertible preferred stock with an enhanced dividend that is limited in term and participation. Preference equity redemption cumulative stock shares can be converted for shares of common stock in the underlying company at maturity.
    gmt+1, 1v1pl. When do you want to play?
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Same Timezone. Thursday 7pm sounds good?
    Wanony
    Wanony
    I will prob be eating at that time, can you do an hour later?
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Yeah, sure
    Hey I'm your r2 of ou ssnl loser bracket, what day do u wanna do our match?
    STABLE
    STABLE
    I'm gmt+2, can do everyday at basically any hour (except like 1 am - 8 am) starting tomorrow afternoon
    [21:01:35] Kaif☆彡Plays: thursday
    [21:01:36] Kaif☆彡Plays: 10 pm
    [21:01:37] Kaif☆彡Plays: gmt +6
    hey man, I made some BW UU teams, u want to get some test battles on PS! rn?
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Oh it's midnight for me so I'm actually going to sleep (btw if you wanna message me you can do it on Discord, it's much more likely for me to respond there)
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Oh haha np, and sure
    Mono LC tour, when are you available toplay ? I'm gmt+1 here
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Giving you the win, unless you wanna play a couple hours later
    Nailec
    Nailec
    I should still be there then, let me know here when you're ready to play
    STABLE
    STABLE
    I'm on as stableprince569
    Hi, 1v1 classic Quarterfinals. I'm GMT-5. Can do afternoons besides Monday/Saturday, or try to make something else work if that's better for you. Lmk what your schedule is looking like and we'll work something out. Pick your tiers, too.
    Robyn
    Robyn
    According to TDA, Spectral would be the best side server for this. Sounds good to me though
    Robyn
    Robyn
    Also I was ready earlier than expected, if you get here early and want to play just lmk
    STABLE
    STABLE
    I'm on spectral whenever if you wanna play
    I pick ADV & DPP. I think we are in the same timezone, when would you like to play? I would prefer Wednesday afternoon
    neomon
    neomon
    yo im gonna leave in around 3 or 4 hours i cant say exactly so please see if you are around. i ishould be at home on sunday but i would prefer today
    neomon
    neomon
    yo dude hows it looking
    STABLE
    STABLE
    I can play from now til 3 hours from now. Let me know (hopefully msg me on Discord so I get the notif)
    Sadly we got paired r1 for ss 1v1. I'm gmt +1 and free during evening (around 9pm) or week end.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Well I just got an unforseen and so I will can't play at the scheduled time. Does tomorrow work? (sorry for this inconvenience)
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Lmao I was about to comment the same thing, would tomorrow at 7pm work?
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Yup that's fine
    Hey so I showed up at our scheduled time and have waited 36 minutes now for you to show up. I have stuff to do, so can we play tomorrow at 12:00 noon my time? Which would again be 7:00 PM your time?
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Yeah, sorry, my bad. I had some important family stuff that came up. I'll be sure to be there tomorrow
    LRXC
    LRXC
    You on now?
    When play for ADV1v1 r2? I'm GMT +5.30, available after 7 PM on weekdays and Saturday, and all day long on Sunday...
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Tomorrow at 7pm your time?
    edudittA
    edudittA
    Sure. If I'm not there, take the W!
    Hi, when can you play for the first round of the ADV 1v1 cup? My timezone is GMT and I’m available for quite a lot of time from Wednesday onwards this week. Suggest a time and I’ll let you know if I’m available!
    We play for ou ssnl losers when u wanna do, I’m gmt -4 and I can do pretty much whenever as long as it’s past noon my time
    Jamez
    Jamez
    Today or tomorrow midnight ur time tho?
    Jamez
    Jamez
    Meant that I can do today or tomorrow midnight ur time but can u?
    Jamez
    Jamez
    Sorry I missed time for ou ssnl, I was playing for 1v1 wc as u might know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…