Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when do u wanna play for ORAS AAA -5
    MZ
    MZ
    I'll be able to play an hour later
    Fissure
    Fissure
    thanks i appreciate it. ill still let you know a couple hours before when ill be available
    Fissure
    Fissure
    ill be available for our original time slot
    heya, usum stabmons round 2, when are you down? i'm gmt -5
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im gmt -4. really any day works for me. i would prefer to play after 3 pm my time but its not that big of a deal if you cant. any day works best for you?
    IQMathlete
    IQMathlete
    neat, that works just fine for me cuz i have school haha, how about 4:30 pm my time tomorrow?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    that works for me. see you then
    hello good sir sm bh tour i'm -7, if you are able to do sunday that would be preferable for me otherwise tentatively evenings from weds onwards are probably fine
    Fissure
    Fissure
    sunday works for me. im gmt -4 and usually anytime 6 pm or later my time works for me, but i can get on earlier if need be
    queso
    queso
    nah that's good for me let's try for 6pm yours and if you need it to be later nbd
    when do u wanna kick my ass play
    i work like 1-9:30PM EST every day after today and im like not ready to play today o_O
    Fissure
    Fissure
    figured i should ask if tonight or tomorrow is better for ya
    drampa's grandpa
    drampa's grandpa
    Probably tomorrow.
    I've been dead all week sorry, got sick so I've been at work or asleep pretty much the entire week.
    Fissure
    Fissure
    thats fine man. hope you're feeling better. ill be online tomorrow night and im 100% sure we'll see each other in some room
    paired for oras aaa -4, fine with whenever on the weekend but would prefer sunday
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im also gmt -4. sunday works for me. any specific time for sunday? Personally I like anything past 6 pm but let me know whats best for you
    crow crumbs
    crow crumbs
    6 pm would be good yeah
    Fissure
    Fissure
    alright see you then
    hey, when do you wanna play for mono wc? gmt-4 lmk ur schedule and we can work smth out
    Fissure
    Fissure
    i think that will be fine. Sunday is actually better for me than saturday. but i think anytime after 7 pm will work with me
    Bouff
    Bouff
    alright cool we can go for sunday at 8 pm
    Fissure
    Fissure
    sounds good
    You a yugioh fan?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    Grew up watching the anime and collecting cards. Stopped watching the anime like after season 1 or 2 of Zexal. Didn't start playing "competitively" until 2009 with Blackwings. Stopped playing when pendulums became a thing but I still follow the scene.
    Isza
    Isza
    I was listening to this and remembered you had a jack avatar at a point. also nooo you gotta finish zexal dude its one of the best yugioh animes (not better than gx or anything)
    Fissure
    Fissure
    I don't remember liking the characters but I do want to watch arc-V which ill get to eventually
    mono ssnl, gmt+1, when can you play
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im gmt -5. I won't be able to play until Friday. Both Saturday and Sunday should work for me as well. Would something like Saturday at 2 pm my time work for you?
    zugubu royale
    ye that prob works
    MWP tb, I'm gmt-6. I'm really busy early in the week for work (e.g. have to clock in before my usual shift tomorrow for a work call) so would prefer to play either Thursday or Friday evening.
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im gmt -5. Thursday and Friday both work for me. Would something like 7-8 pm your time those days work for you? I guess I'd prefer Friday to play but it doesn't matter.
    Sae
    Sae
    yeah Friday 7-8 pm works
    Fissure
    Fissure
    alright see you then
    Mono SSNL I'm GMT-5 and prefer weekends, looks like we're same timezone. Let me know your availability so we can work a time out. Later hours during the weekdays are fine as well (7PM-11PM).
    Fissure
    Fissure
    I'm not sure about my availability for this Saturday, but I know I'm free on Sunday (24th). Anytime after 5 pm on Sunday works for me. So how about this Sunday at 7 pm?
    AM
    AM
    Sunday is fine. I'll follow up then.
    Hey lc majors, I'm gmt +2. More free on the weekend. When do u wanna play? If you prefer we can schedule on discord, Xizaaa#4791
    -5, when for oras stab
    abriel
    abriel
    That should work
    abriel
    abriel
    i'm really sorry to john this late but something just came up and i won't be able to do 2pm tomorrow. would starting sometime before 11am or after 7pm work? i should be free afternoons/evenings during the weekend as well if that would work better.
    Fissure
    Fissure
    After 7 pm works for tomorrow. If tomorrow is totally bad for you, we can shoot for Sunday. No worries.
    Yo we play for PU open R1, Im GMT -6 avail weekday evenings and almost all day weekends. LMK what time works for you!
    hey, looking forward to our r2 for rbtt playoffs. let's start with: I could do like 1:45pm or thereabouts on Tuesday, or Wednesday after 3pm? (again, I'm EST)
    Fissure
    Fissure
    I'm also EST. Wednesday would work best for me. I get home around 4 pm. Would something like 5 pm on Wednesday work for you?
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    Great! See you at 5 on Weds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…