Mx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm your opponent this week for CAPPL, what time would work best for you? I'm GMT-5, thursday or saturday afternoon/evening my time would be best for me but I should be flexible if that doesn't work out
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi! If possible then I'd like to play Saturday 6 pm your time. Btw, I'm GMT -3.
    spoo
    spoo
    Sounds perfect!
    Hey we have a CAPPL match, when are you available to play? I’m available between 4 PM and 8 PM GMT-4 from Monday to Friday, and available from 2 PM to 8 PM (GMT-4 again) on Saturday and Sunday.
    Mx
    Mx
    Well, see you at 7pm GMT -4 on Friday then!
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Hey I'm your opponent for the pspl, when are you available? I'm GMT+2 and prefer to play tuesday or wednesday. If necessary, I can play during the weekend.
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi, Wednesday sounds good. 9pm your time should be ideal. I'm GMT -3.
    Infernalblast
    Infernalblast
    Great, I'll see you then!
    When are you free to play for the CAP tournament? I'm free Friday morning and afternoon and most of Saturday.
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi, Saturday sounds best to me. Does 5pm GMT-3 sound good to you?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Yes, that should be good!
    Hey, gmt+1 free pmuch all nights. Tell me what world best for you !
    Atha
    Atha
    works*
    Mx
    Mx
    hi, let's try Wednesday 8pm your time if that works for you. I'm GMT -3 btw.
    Atha
    Atha
    That's perfect, see ya
    Hello, we have to play for the cap tour and I am gmt +1, I can play all the days except Sunday
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi, in that case, I think that Saturday would be best, does 8 pm your time sound good to you? I'm GMT -3 btw.
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Yea it does
    Mx
    Mx
    Alright, see you then!
    Yo Mx, when would you like to play for the Dugtrio Free tour? I'm GMT-8 and available most of Friday and after 9 PM on the weekend.
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi, I think this Friday would work best for me. Does 4pm your time sound good to you? I'm GMT -3 btw.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Yes, that should work.
    Posting to confirm the stuff from pms earlier: Aiming to play at 6ish US EST on Wednesday
    Mx
    Mx
    Sounds great, see you then
    quziel
    quziel
    Ok, I'm on, will see you in 20ish.
    Hey Mx, we’re paired for CAP OCT. My timezone is GMT-5 and I’m available pretty much all of the weekend, and 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM my time. Let me know when you want to play
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    And 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM any time on the weekdays*
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi, then I'd like to play next Wednesday at around 6 pm your time.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Sounds good
    We're gonna duke it out for OCT. I'm available whenever Friday and can make time pretty much any day of the week depending on your schedule.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Wednesay I have a class between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM PDT. In the evening I'll be available between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM. If you can make Thursday I'm also free anytime after 1:30 PM, and totally free Friday.
    Mx
    Mx
    I think playing Wednesday 4pm PDT would be the best time then. It would be better if we leave Thursday as a backup plan in case something comes up for either of us.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sounds good, see ya then.
    Cuando unas batallas?
    Mx
    Mx
    Que tal, tanto tiempo! Estos días estoy bastante ocupado, pero si me ves online en PS o Discord, me encantaría tener un par de batallas.
    We've been matched up for the spring seasonal, my timezone is PST and I should be available on any week day.
    Mx
    Mx
    Hi, could we play this Thursday at 6pm your time then?
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Sure
    we play for cap ssnls im gmt+1 when r u available
    Mx
    Mx
    I should be available next Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. Does 5pm GMT -3 work for you?
    Jordy
    Jordy
    i can do thursday yeah
    We have to play a match for CAP seasonals. When is a good time for you?
    Mx
    Mx
    Sorry, but Saturday 9pm GMT -3 is pretty awkward for me, could we play earlier at 7pm GMT -3?
    JGigs
    JGigs
    I'm sorry, I'll probably be eating dinner with my family at that point. Will 3:30 GMT -3 work?
    Mx
    Mx
    Yeah, that works for me
    When you want to LC Open?
    Mx
    Mx
    I'm afraid that there was a misunderstanding there, I've never signed up for that tour. I suggest consulting OP, as I suspect they misspelled someone else's name.
    Felicidades por la badge, (aunque estoy celoso por que tienes la CAP contribuidor y yo no >:C jk ) pero esta bien recibida asi que congrats :D
    Mx
    Mx
    Gracias! Felicidades por la tuya también! Igual estoy seguro que no te va a tomar mucho tiempo conseguir el copo de nieve.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…