Zokuru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when do you wanna play for retro cup? gmt+2 my afternoons/nights work just fine, does saturday work for you?
    Klay
    Klay
    sorry i just saw this, so if saturday works id prefer if we still went for that
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Sure, can still play now too, if you read it today ahah
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Are u around?
    Let's see if we get paired in the Smogon Classic. I'm ready for a rematch after the Tournament of Superstars! :)
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    See you in final ( I'll lose r1 ;-; )
    obi
    obi
    You made it to the finals last time around. :)
    uupl, im -6 and would prefer to play saturday/sunday at around 2pm my time. lemme know if this works for u
    when matcha (-5)

I am available roughly 5pm-midnight my time daily and all weekend.
    We need to play for SPL. Im gmt -5. Best time for me would be sunday afternoon. Otherwise could play after work on thursday or friday in the evening.
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Sunday afternoon your time sounds perfect for me, I'll give you a more precise time when I see my work schedule for this day
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    After 9pm Gmt +1 would be perfect
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Alright lets play at 930pm +1, 330pm for me
    Wsh j'viens prendre un trophée DPP
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    J'te regarde faire beau gosse, moi j'prendrai celui du classic tout entier.
    We play in the RoA Major League this week, I am GMT -4, and will be free Wednesday and the weekend. Might be able to make some time thursday if needed.
    when do you want to play for uu open? gmt+2, I'm free thurs after 6, saturday and sunday more or less anytime if I get advance notice so I can plan around it.
    Hey on doit jouer PU open, je suis bof dispo en fin de semaine, tu pourras jouer demain ou après-demain?
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Prend la win gros
    NU open gmt-7, im on vacation until july 4th, can we play that following weekend?
    Icequake
    Icequake
    Alright I’ll be available a lot this weekend, can you do Saturday 10am my time (gmt-7)? If not I’m flexible just lmk
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Take the win, I'm not motivated for low tiers atm
    Icequake
    Icequake
    Aight, thx
    Matched for PU open, you free to play at the weekend this week. I'll be free pretty much the whole time. If weekends are rough I can try find time evenings weekdays, GMT
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Saturday 9PM GMT+2 is fine for you ?
    Twilight
    Twilight
    Yeah that should be good for me, see you then.
    when black white cup
    elodin
    elodin
    would you mind postponing for tomorrow same time? i just got home from a doctors appointment and i cant rly see shit + massive headache. im free most of the weekend so i'd rather postpone if that's ok with you.
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Yh OK fine, hope we'll have a good series. I would be mad missing POffs cause of haxx
    elodin
    elodin
    Ok
    hey dude, when u free for roapl?
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Almost whenever, I'm gmt +2, when can you play?
    dice
    dice
    around this time some day.. ? i'm free for the next few hrs too
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Yh sure, ⚜ Zokuru ⚜#2534 on Discord, PM me around this hour anyday to play
    bwou gc: gmt+2 dl is 23rd iirc what are the times youre available at?
    erz
    erz
    erz on main
    erz
    erz
    kinda unfort that you didnt turn up. Only day before deadline (23rd) I'll be free on is wednesday, same timeframe that we originally scheduled for
    Zokuru
    Zokuru
    Oh yes sure sry man
    oh no it is zokuru the stall lord! we gotta play for adv gc semi-finals. can't really do tomorrow on sunday and next week on saturday 18th but otherwise pretty flexible. our timezone difference is one hour, mine is gmt+3.
    good evening sir, we are matched for the bw ou global chmapionship
    does your schedule allow you to play today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…