Mana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for adv cup, im gmt+2, can probably make most times work besides monday 5-7 and thursday 5-7
    Mana
    Mana
    hey man, I'm also gmt+2, just shoot me a msg on disc Mana#9416 and we can arrange a time
    Jordy
    Jordy
    hey cant seem to find u on discord, not sure why, my discord's Jordy#5863
    when do you wanna play gsc cup, +1 here basically anything works
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey man, p sure u mean bw cup, but I'm gmt+2 and most times also work for me, msg me on disc Mana#9416, I'm on there more
    p2
    yea thats what i meant
    Hey when do you wanna play for GSC Cup, I'm GMT+10 and pretty much anything other than mornings works.
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey I'm GMT+2, not sure what day exactly works best but I should be free at least one of your evenings to get this done, msg me on disc Mana#9416 and we can arrange smthn
    Hello, we play for ADV Cup. I'm GMT-4 can usually play after 2pm on weekdays. On weekends, I'm more flexible. What works for you?
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey man, I'm gmt+2 and should be around most of the time barring uni stuff, shoot me a msg on discord Mana#9416, I check that more frequently
    Hey we're paired for BW Cup, I'm gmt+1 available during afternoons and evenings
    when do you wanna play?
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey I'm also gmt+1 and should be available during those times as well barring uni stuff, send me a msg on disc Mana#9416
    Hiro'
    Hiro'
    (if finch comes by: we scheduled on discord)
    OST. Im gmt+2 and mostly available after 6pm. Lets play in the weekend?
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey man, I'm gmt+1, weekend should be fine by me. I don't log in a lot on here so msg me on disc Mana#9416
    Sup we gotta play for snake. I’m gmt +9. My preferred time would be some time on my Friday night/your Friday afternoon, but I like my Sunday afternoon through night and Monday morning too.
    Mana
    Mana
    hey man, I'm gmt+2 and can do sunday night your time; friday night your time I might be able to do but I can't guarantee that yet, so I'll notify you if it becomes available
    Vore Gidal
    Vore Gidal
    My Sunday night is fine, how about like 11pm or midnight my time?
    Hi,when can you play for the Rainbow League, I'm GMT+2
    Ayu
    Ayu
    RacsoZeta I'll be subbing people out tomorrow (today for you) :/ don't forget to reply back to Mana. Good luck to both!
    Mana
    Mana
    msg me when u have an idea on the time
    Mana
    Mana
    my sunday is gonna be p busy so wont be on that much, I'll see whenever I can play this
    Hello are you fine playing in saturday at some time? i'm gmt-5
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey man, saturday evening my time should be good if that works for you, I'm gmt+2
    Gondra
    Gondra
    Alright see you then
    Gondra
    Gondra
    If you want some specific time let me know
    ZU classic playoffs, I’m free most of the day next week and the weekend so lmk when you’re back.
    Mana
    Mana
    yo, I just came back and will be here for today and tomorrow (GMT+2) before I'm leaving again for a few days, so I'd like to get it done either today or tomorrow. For today I should be available for the next 5-ish hours, apart from when I have to eat dinner, and tomorrow I will be available most of the day, tho I can be less certain about my time tomorrow until further notice
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    Can u play in the next hour and half today?
    Will be out of the country for at least 1.5 week with no comp access, so won't be active here.
    ADV Cup, I’m GMT+10, what suits you?
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Have you scheduled with eeveeto? I can probably play tonight or tomorrow night as Im home from going away from work as I’m sick
    Mana
    Mana
    tomorrow at 2pm my time should be good, but I haven't scheduled w eeveeto yet
    Rav3
    Rav3
    When are you going to schedule with him? You may as well play him first to see if there is even a reason for us to schedule
    ADV ZU, im EST and am free past 4 pm all week and anytime this weekend, what works for you?
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    Okay, im cool whenever so just let me know. I’d perfer earlier than later!
    Mana
    Mana
    I'll be on for the next hourish, if you wanna play
    Mana
    Mana
    I'm on as 'Ban Manaphy' and will be for like 45 mins longer
    When u can play wcop im free almost every day after 2 pm my time(-3) except sunday
    Mana
    Mana
    hey man, I'm gmt+2, and I'll be busy until friday. How does saturday evening (like 11 pm) my time sound for you?
    mncmt
    mncmt
    Sounds good see you ^^
    We play for ADV ZU I’m gmt-4 my availability is unknown to me this week because I don’t know what days I will be busy but the days I’m free I will have lots of time to play
    Mana
    Mana
    hey man I'm gmt+2, and starting my thursday evening I should be around for most of the time, just send me a message on discord (Mana#9416)
    hi pspl, im -4 and my mornings work great for me. should be able to play any day around 10am my time. lmk what works
    Mana
    Mana
    Hey I'm gmt+2, probably friday / sunday around 10 am your time should work, and maybe saturday could work as well depending on when my work is finished
    Rabia
    Rabia
    hi im your opp now for this. same timezone tho less able to be up that early. i can do sunday at like 2 my time if that works.
    Mana
    Mana
    just take win
    if you want to play for pspl right now we can get a giftcard (to the winner) for 5 dollars!
    If not: I am available generally at night my time (gmt-5) after 9pm but give me a day's notice and I'll be able to play. I can also play in the morning on weekends if you give me some notice.
    pokemonisfun
    I'll be on 14-16 hours from now!
    pokemonisfun
    I'm online now if you want to play, even though your team cinched the weak. Congrats to your team to advancing and best wishes for your next games!
    Mana
    Mana
    I'm pretty busy w school so idt I'll play sorry, but thanks
    hey, pspl match. i'm gmt+2 and i'm online from 9.30am to 6.30pm , and than from 9.30pm to 10.30pm, nearly every day, and i can fight as soon as you find me online. what about you?
    Mana
    Mana
    hey man I'm also gmt+2, and my times are also pretty flexible. I'll try and find you on friday in the early time range you mentioned
    Aethernum
    Aethernum
    friday should work perfectly. see ya on the battlefield ^_^
    yo mana malekith just told me you didnt win its considered a tie since you died to life orb you can check the rules.
    Mana
    Mana
    just msg me here when you're on and I'll log on
    Fakes
    cant find you dude....we gotta play later since smh happened in work and i cant play now
    Sim95#5289 is my discord pls add me there then its easier to shedule
    Mana
    Mana
    sent u a msg
    hmu when youre there
    Mana
    Mana
    I can play rn actually, if you're up for it. If so I'm on as 'Ban Manaphy'
    Mana
    Mana
    I'll be gone again for a bit, but will msg you when I'm back
    Fakes
    ahh youre ban manaphy? didnt you post a great manaphy ubers team back in gen 5 on ubers?

ill be back in like 2 hrs. we can play then.

cheers :D
    hi lets play for dpp cup. im gmt +1. aviable around 8 pm to 10 pm my time. would that work?

or we could play rn
    Fakes
    so when you want to play saturday or sunday?
    Mana
    Mana
    sunday on the time we initially scheduled for should be good, but if we both happen to be on on sat idm getting it done at that time
    Fakes
    Perfect
    Gmt-4 for uupl, when do you wanna play? Can’t do Saturday but if you’re down I can play today
    Mana
    Mana
    hey man I'm gmt+2, I'm only available on weekend cause of irl, so can you do sunday evening my time (lets say 10pm my time)?
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Yeah I can
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Can you play a few hours earlier?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…