EpicBoost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we play for bss. i am gmt-5 and pretty free since im on break. i would rather play during the week (any reasonable time works p much) since im not 100% sure of my weekend availability yet. lmk when ur free!
    EpicBoost
    EpicBoost
    Oh hi. I am gmt+1. How is 9pm gmt+1 tonight?
    emma
    emma
    assuming that is in 9 minutes that works. ill be on ps as emma stone fan but i also responded late so im fine to reschedule
    EpicBoost
    EpicBoost
    Oh Yeah. I kind of didnt keep an eye on smogon, when we got close. Just assumed you wouldnt answer. Are you still available?
    Hello sir big fan
    Happy Birthday
    EpicBoost
    EpicBoost
    Damn, I didn't even respond to you on my birthday. So sorry Ron <3
    Ron
    Ron
    Lol NP man
    when do you want to play for ru open? gmt -4 and i can start playing in a couple of days
    when play for the uu team tour? gmt -4 and available whenever, would rather play sooner than later
    Jade
    Jade
    i have work to attend to in half an hour so i would prefer if you showed up soon.
    EpicBoost
    EpicBoost
    right, sorry. I completely forgot. Y'all can take the win
    Jade
    Jade
    alright
    hello, your team is too big. send me your updated roster with ONLY 30 members.
    Perry
    Perry
    nvm it's ok!
    Hi, we are paired for BW Cup
    I'm gmt +1, I can do it from 2 pm to 8 pm gmt +1. This is also my discord CoCo#0851
    EpicBoost
    EpicBoost
    stuff came up, you can take the win.
    bw winter seasonal, when can you play?, i'm gmt-4, I am busy from 12-6pm, I can play nights and weekdays
    BW winter seasonal when can you play? im gmt +0 Can play almost everyday at night/late night. Some days even in the evening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…