Glue
    yo I can play on Thursday/Friday around 12pm-3pm your time
    TJ
    TJ
    Thursday at 12pm is good
    Glue
    Glue
    ok I will see you on Thursday
    hey we play for pu open. my availability this week is kinda garbage cuz im on vacation thu-sun. I'm cool with Wednesday p much whenever from 11am onwards -4. If you're willing tho (and I'd prefer this) we could get an extension and I'd be very free next mon/tue again from 11am onwards -4.
    nu open, im gmt+2, should be free most of the time so lmk what works best for you
    termi
    termi
    theres a small chance i cant do it tonight, would u be able to play another day if that is the case
    Glue
    Glue
    as a back up we can do friday same time
    termi
    termi
    ok
    pu open, im -3 free on my p much everyday all days except monday and friday.
    Glue
    Glue
    nice I will see you on saturday
    lydian
    lydian
    hey, i ended up dropping out, you'll prob be given either the win or a sub, gl in the coming rounds :)
    Glue
    Glue
    thanks dude, I will try my best
    Morning! We have to play for the Randbats Classic
    I'm GMT+2, and available pretty much anyime, but I have a very important series to play this week, so I'd like to play as early as possible if you're okay with it
    hmu with your availabilities :]
    Clementine
    Clementine
    Hi Rosey! Unfortunately I wanted to tell you that I might be a bit late, I spent a lot of time preparing dinner, sorry about that :/

I'll do my best to be there as soon as possible, but we can aldo play later this week if that's too late for you
    Glue
    Glue
    no problem
    Clementine
    Clementine
    I'll be there in 10 minutes at most, I'll pm you on main as soon as I am there
    sorry again for the delay
    Hello! We are opponents for the RBY Cup. My timezone is GMT+2. I am available on most evenings my time. When is good for you?
    Glue
    Glue
    Does Tuesday around 8:30pm your time sounds good to you?
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Yes, that works. I'll be in the ruins of alph room. Cya tomorrow.
    Hey Rosie, when are you free for RBTT? I'm GMT +11, and am generally more free on the weekends.
    Trade
    Trade
    ill probably be free on saturday or sunday then. We could try friday as well, but mornings are a bit dodgy for me since I don't have internet during those times, I would have to travel to a cafe.
    Glue
    Glue
    sure, let me know what day and time you're the most likely to show up.
    Trade
    Trade
    I'm good over the weekend but are you free anytime today? I'll be ol if you want to play today.
    Hey, when do you wanna play for RBTT? I´m EST time, and have most spare time in the weekends (but might be able to play on weekdays too)
    Hello, we play for the mono welcome tour, I am available anytime between 9 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. If possible I would not like to play tomorrow or christmas for obvious reasons, and i also can’t play on weekends.
    Jade
    Jade
    Also forgot to mention but GMT -5 here.
    Glue
    Glue
    Does 6pm tonight work for you?
    Jade
    Jade
    Sure
    grats and welcome to IS

Also have someone update the TP official roomtour roster.
    Glue
    Glue
    cheers and noted
    We have to play for SS OU release tournament, when are you free to play? gmt+1
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Tuesday won't work cause i'm playing for ZU Seasonal grand finals around that time, but wednesday should work.
    Glue
    Glue
    wednesday is fine by me
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm on azure server rn as Descendiiiing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…