PikminWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, checking for rbtt, Im GMT + 5:30, can play today in like 2 hours. If thats not feasible, well havw to play on the weekend.
    Hey when would you like to play for RBTT finals? I'm GMT -6
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Not sure if I can tomorrow afternoon but I can later that night at round 10ish to 11 Pm ur time onwards,
    PikminWarrior
    PikminWarrior
    I can do 10-11 my time. Or if you want to do it a different day, we can do that too. I'm flexible
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Lets shoot for sunday then, if it doesnt work then lets settle on a diff day
    hi, when can you play for rbtt? I can do around 10 pm est tonight, if not I'll likely be busy during the week but most of saturday afternoon/evening will work
    whenever you can play, i can play :D
    PikminWarrior
    PikminWarrior
    Alright I can do pretty much any afternoon/evening time, I'm on US east coast and I'm online pretty often, always in the randombattles room
    when fite? Only available on the weekends/friday afternoon
    PikminWarrior
    PikminWarrior
    Oh hey, didn't realize we were starting already. I'm in US east coast, I'm super flexible and can battle at pretty much any time.
    Hey. I am your opponent foe the rbtt. My timezone is gmt+1 and i am available on monday until 15:00 Wednesday until 17:00 and friday till 17:00.
    PikminWarrior
    PikminWarrior
    I can do 16-17 on Wednesday, your time?
    Eltigras
    i think that should be possibl for that time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…