MAMP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for ompl, when you want to play? i'm gmt-4
    MAMP
    MAMP
    actually i might prefer to play earlier than that, how about 7pm instead?
    Tack
    If 8 could work that'd be perfect, family likes to eat at 7
    MAMP
    MAMP
    sure
    I'm available whenever is suitable for you im home in quarantine. I've got all the free time in the world
    MAMP
    MAMP
    can you play 10am saturday?
    brycwall
    brycwall
    most likely, it might change but I doubt it.
    brycwall
    brycwall
    I'm bryc wall on showdown when you wanna challenge.
    Hello can we organise something for the hackmons tourney?
    MAMP
    MAMP
    when are you available? we're in the same time zone
    hi, i was going through your art thread and played the new year game you made. just wanted to say i enjoyed it :)
    Hello boss long time since we’ve talked. We have to play for stabopen I am gmt +1 and I am free most the evenings also if I say me before I can organize other times not Sunday too
    MAMP
    MAMP
    i dont really want to make you play during your break, could you play at like 11pm friday your time? it's awkward for me but i think i could make it work
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    I mean it’s not the first time I play during my working program if I am during the break I want a nice series playing at like 7/8 am shouldn’t be allowed lmao so I will not let u do that just try to be there for the hour I said
    MAMP
    MAMP
    take the win
    Hey lets schedule on disc Winterains#9854
    w_r
    w_r
    Shall we do it sometime today
    w_r
    w_r
    Our timezones aren't that ideal & playing so close to deadline looks unnecessary
    I'd appreciate if we could schedule on disc since I don't use forums much
    w_r
    w_r
    I'll be available feb 1 to 6 from 8pm to 10pm my time lmk when
    Don’t be sorry, it looks really fun to play and I’m so excited to spam it on ladder!
    R2 ssnl, im gtm -5 and I can play between 12 pm at 1:30 pm and 6 pm at 10 pm
    MAMP
    MAMP
    take the win
    BHLT, GMT -5, when we playing?
    MAMP
    MAMP
    im gmt +10, my availability is a bit sketchy this week but i should be able to play most of the day on monday, all of friday next week (or saturday if theyll let us get an extension)
    abriel
    abriel
    I can probably do most times on Sunday my time/Monday your time, but I could use some more prep time. If we got a short extension I can do 7pm or later my time Thursday or any time after 3pm my time Friday.
    abriel
    abriel
    So do those times work?
    fite me for firebot randbats
    MAMP
    MAMP
    im gmt+10, ill be on pretty much all of friday and saturday
    MAMP
    MAMP
    u can take win
    hey mamp, just vming you now on behalf of DonnotheFirst cause hes at work rn and i wanted to schedule this asap

donno's pretty busy the latter half of the week (on vacation) and so we were wondering if we could play early

are you free at all on wednesday? could you play wednesday night? Wednesday works best for us, which is why we wanted to schedule this asap

Donno is GMT+4 btw.
    Hey, you didn’t show up for the Seasonal, so I’m gonna have to reschedule. I have to work soon, otherwise I’d wait. We can figure out when to reschedule it for later today.
    Hey, I’m ready for our match in the BH Seasonal? We agreed on starting about 20 minutes ago
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…