Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'll be maining ZSS, Palutena, Mega Man, Ness, and Sheik, and playing around with/trying out Robin, Lucario, Dark Pitt, Duck Hunt Dog, Rob, and maybe Bowser Jr. I can't wait for friday night!
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
playing as shiek...dude the cringe
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it's sheik
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
early smash 4 was a fucking cursed era dude
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah you didn't end up playing any of these characters except Zero Suit Samus and Ness a little bit
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
i played palu for a while before i decided she was too horribly cursed. In summer 2015 I got into pitt and rob but eventually just coalesced that I played falco and shulk only. ZSS and Ness were just early crutches before I found people I liked. Ness carried me in world of light before I got ppl unlocked for example.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I had a lot of people I enjoyed in smash 4 but nobody I took to the next level. It's different now, I think I enjoy a lot of people in ultimate but I just haven't deep dove into how to make em function
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Brad Pitt

yeah I played pretty much every character in Smash 4. im finally branching out in ultimate a bit. it's a lot harder to pick up new chars in ultimate tho
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I agree. Because every character is pretty good, it raises the skill floor and makes it so you can't just wander in and be good, every character has nuance now