Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When do you want to play AG ssnl, I'm GMT-6. Would prefer weekend, timewise I'm flexible so let me know what's best
    db
    I'm -7 and weekends are easy for me as well, I'm free all day on this saturday / sunday, when play
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    How does Sunday 4 PM your time sound?
    db
    Sounds good
    found a guy on ladder named fall guys is a gg is that u lol
    Snoms
    im gen8nationaldexag
    db
    It's not me LOL what made you think it is
    db
    Oh the avatar is the same and it's locked, no who tf is it tho
    SM MnM when would you like to play ? I'm gmt+2
    db
    Crap okay, I'm -8 but im free most of tomorrow / Wednesday, when are you available?
    Pyroshi
    Pyroshi
    I think wednesday is good what about 10 or 11pm my time?
    db
    Yeah 10-11 is cool, if you see me on ps as Derpyboi around then just chal
    hi, we are paired for random tier tour. when do you want to play?
    db
    hi, im free basically all of the next few days whenever you wanna think of a time / date
    we play for usum cup gmt -4, prefer weekends not too late. P busy with like ~6 tourns so don't call act if I miss a time. Run up with mono band
    Kate
    Kate
    like my posts on smogon and I'll get u drafted into yeet squad for agpl y/y?
    db
    ive been liking recently kek
    omfl i'm -7 i can do after 11am, i'd prefer later in the week so i can build
    queso
    queso
    i'm on as cheese555
    hey, when do you want to you play for aglt playoffs? i'm gmt +10, and can play 11 am to pm everyday
    baconeatinassassin
    baconeatinassassin
    just pinging in case you forgot
    db
    It’s gonna be awkward to set up a specific time, thanks timezones. I’m online most of every day for a while, if you see me on discord / ps on my main just shoot a hi
    SRU (unofficial Ubers) I ban pdon. GMT+2, when wanna play ?
    db
    GMT -7 I ban fairyceus, and tbh I’m free like all day and I’m usually on ps as DerpyBoi so hit me when you feel like playing and see me on, which is a large portion of the day
    ru majors playoffs, im gmt -4 can do 7:30am-12:30 any day and can also fight now lmk thx
    Nat
    Nat
    come back it's bo3 lmao
    RU majors -3 im able at weekends mondays wednesdays and fridaysafternoons lets keep contatc Hero Signal#6392
    db
    Oh ok
    Hi, i'm your opp RU majors, can you play sunday 19 or saturday/sunday 25/26 ?
    db
    I can play any day of this weekend, including some times today, but a bit busy as of rn. Time zone?
    yedla
    yedla
    gmt+2
    db
    PST, 2 hour diff might be a tad annoying, but I’ve dealt with worse, what’s the latest you can play? Or tomorrow could be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…